chapter 50

Sang's POV~

I watch Mrs. Lucille and she looks calm. Cole grabs me from behind. Twisting my arm tightly behind my back he tugs me close. His chest to my back. He leans forward and licks the shell of my ear. I feel sick but that only makes me angrier. Looking to each person in the room I find victor still slumped on the floor, Patrick standing over him, mrs. Lucille is facing Cal by the sink. She holds a bustcher knife as he points a small caliber handgun at her. We are at a stalemate. Neither side can do much without great loss to them. Where are the rest of my guys. Surely they can tell the footage is being looped. I hope they can.

"Boys take the two kids to the living room. I want to spend some time alone with my wife." 

Mrs. Lucille nods her head at me so I don't fight stupid. Patrick goes to victor and tosses him over his shoulder. I hear Victor groan and my heart picks up speed. His head rolls to the side and I try to jerk away from Cole. But he tightens his arms around me. Blood is slowly seeping down the side of Victors head. Cal doesn't seem to notice. I struggle.

"Cal Vi.... Cal Kota is bleeding!" As I struggle harder I see a shadow. "Cal... Dad. We have to help him!" 

Cal spins and levels the gun at my chest. I know I just have to keep him distracted for a few more moments. 

"You! Just shut up! God I should have drowned you as a baby. I know you aren't even mine!" He is waving the gun around and I'm worried bullets are about to fly. Before I can even blink Mrs. Lucille has knocked the gun from his hand. "Erica?" He says like he is shocked that she would fight back. Mrs. Lucille just grins and begins to circle him slowly. Patrick is still struggling to hold Victor when Luke bursts through the bedroom door. I've never seen him look so angry. Patrick drops Victors body with a solid thud and I wince. He needs Sean to look at him. Idiot tightens his hold on me and I feel his breath on my ear. "When they are done dealing with this mess the boss says I can break you in little girl!" He continues to speak but I have stopped listening. Cal is disgusting. Closing my eyes I gather every bit of strength I have and let out a slow breath. Then spinning and pulling down I hear my shoulder dislocate. Moron is standing there holding my wrist shocked. I quickly step back and bring my knee up. Hitting my target he releases my wrist. My arm falls lifeless. Knowing I won't have much time I watch as he starts to lean forward. Grabbing his hair at the back of the head I slam his face into my knee. He hits the ground out cold. Turning I see Luke has Patrick pinned. I hear Cole moaning I realize he wasn't out just stunned. Grabbing his arm I pull his wrist up backwards behind him. He groan and I chuckle low. The sound is foreign to my ears.

"Luke I need you." 

"It looks like you've got it Sweetie." I turn to the side applying more pressure to Cole's back and arm. Luke sees my arm dangling at my side. It hurts and I try not to move it. 

"F*** Sang. What did he do?" Luke sounds angry as he helps me get coled tied with some dish towels. I shake my head at him.

"I did it. I knew I needed to take him out. ... Where did Mrs. Lucille and Calvin go?" 

Luke runs a hand through his hair and looks around. "I don't know. Call Owen and see where they are."

Pulling my phone out I dial Owen. 

"Sang..." He sounds like he was sleeping.

"Owen get here now and tell some to check the cameras. Bring Sean. Victor has been hit and he's out. We have two tied and Cal has disappeared with Mrs. Lucille." I hear my self start to sob as I let my eyes rest on Vic. I'm feeling for a pulse as I suck the tears back in. 

"You stupid B***h!" Cal roars from the bedroom as we hear a slap. 

"Sang stay with Vic. And tie up the other guy." He turn and runs through the house.