chapter 12

Sangs POV~

Victor looks at me then swims to the end of the pool. He answers and starts talking a mile a minute. Continuing to float I start to think about Victor and what I had planned this evening. He can't go do an Academy job. He just can't. I had not realized how much their lives were defined by the Academy. At the same time I was so proud of them and the things they did. Their hearts were always in the right place. Something bumps into my float. Shaking out of my thoughts I glance over and see Victor. He is staring at me intently. "Do you have to leave?"

"No princess. I was able to handle to it by phone. Are you ready to get out and snuggle watching a movie?"

Blowing the hair off my face I look at him and smile. Then roll off the float and swim away. Victor is chasing me quickly. Just as I get to the other side he catches me. Lifting me high he kisses my nose, cheek, and mouth. Then quickly drops me in the water and climbs out. Slowly making my way to the table I watch him. He is so beautiful. Lean muscle. Beautiful brown hair. Heart stopping fire eyes. I could watch my boys all day. Victor wraps a towel around me and pulls me close. Making our way slowly to his house I can feel the tension building in him. I reach up and tickle his side. Laughing he turns towards me. I take off running and he is chasing me to the house. I love this. Victor so calm and laid back. Sometimes all I can see are dark shadows in his eyes. Having money doesn't automatically mean your happy. Catching me at the door he holds my hand as we walk to his rooms. 

"Sang do you want to take a bath first?"

I know what I want I'm just not sure how to say this in front of him. Needing to suck in some courage I take a deep breath and then "Will you take a bath with me?" My cheeks are flooded with heat and I can't look him in the eyes. A hand pulls my chin in his direction. "Are you sure that's what you want Princess?". Nodding I see the questions and the excitement in his eyes. Victor may be nervous but he wants this just as much as I do. 

Stepping into the bathroom I begin to strip as Victor plugs the tub and starts the water pouring in some type of bubble bath. Flicking some of the lights off it dims the bathroom making everything soft and romantic. Feeling butterfly's in my tummy I finish taking off my swim suit and walk to the tub. Stepping in I glance over my shoulder at Victor. The top of his swim shorts are open but he hasn't pulled them off yet. He is staring at me with his mouth slightly open and an inferno in his eyes. I find the courage to wink at him sink into the bubbles that he had slipped into the tub. Quicker then I thought possible he is in the tub beside me. Victors body is beautiful. Its lean and in shape like the rest of the boys. While Silas and Norths hands are rougher from the manual labor they do Victor is well manicured and smooth. He isn't soft by any means. The Academy training takes care of that but he is smooth. Victor lifts me into his lap and by his hardness I can tell that he isn't going to hold back for long. I lean forward and kiss him. Just a soft brush of my lips on his. His hands begin to roam slowly over my body. I feel good. I feel like precious gems or beautiful gold that You can't help but touch. This feeling right here is the one that all of the boys give me. I feel treasured and assured of their love. Victor pushes against me harder and I realize that he is unsure of what to do and how far to go. "Victor will you help me wash my hair please?". I know this will relax me and help relax him. 

"Sure princess." He blows out a breath before positioning me against his legs. Relaxing into him I start to plan. I need to put on the beautiful lingerie that Gabe helped me pick... I don't realize that he is finished for a minute. He just continues to touch my hair, neck, and shoulders. Pulling away I stand up. Victors eyes fire up watching the bubbles slide down my body. "I'm going to go get dressed. Hurry up and I will meet you in the sitting room." He nods but looks disappointed. Don't be disappointed my Prince I want you to. I think it but don't say it. I rush to the closet and start searching through bags. Quickly finding and putting on Victor's gift. I walk out of the closet to find Victor standing in his room in a towel.