chapter 55

Victor's POV~

Walking down the hall I'm nervous. We have been together for a long time now but ohhhhh just shake it off. No time for nerves. I'm going to enjoy every second of tonight and what comes tomorrow and the next. I'm tired of stress and pain. 

Swinging Luke's door open I smile. 

"Happy Birthday!" They all chorus. I chuckle. Gabe walks behind me and pushes the door closed. I feel his hands slide up my back and he grasps my robe and tugs. As it slides to the floor Sang and Luke approach me holding hands. They kneel as if they are synchronized. I feel Sangs cool fingers running up one leg and Luke's running up the other. Gabe leans forward and kisses the side of my neck. As he nibbles and sucks his way to my ear and I moan. My boxers fall to the floor and two sets of hands move to caress me. 

"Oh God." Gasping I'm in sensation overload. My stomach tightens and my legs tremble. Gabe's hand comes under my arm and rubs up my chest. As he kisses licks and nips my neck his fingers find my nipple and squeeze. "Oh" I can't seem to draw in a full breath of air. "Oh please."

I hear a beautiful giggle and a low masculine chuckle. Sang takes my fully into her mouth while Luke pumps his hand in time. 

Time seems to stand still in these moments. They are totally intent on me, Not each other not themselves, just me. Sang and Luke take turns and I know I can't get any harder. Its painful to be so turned on. Luke's hand rubs below my balls and reaching closer and closer. His fingers brush against it and I almost blow. His hand quickly disappears and then is back. His finger is moist. As he rubs it around the hole Sang takes me deeper. Gabe's lips finally finds mine. 

"He's close" I hear Luke whisper. Sang tightens her mouth and her tongue brushes under the head. Luke's lips find my hip bone and he loves my body as his finger is joined by one more. Gabe pinches my nipples and then soothes them. Repeatedly bringing me close. Always drawing back before I go over.

I wrench my face from Gabe's and moan. "Please.... I can't.... Please!"

They must hear the desperation in my voice. Gabe draws my body as close to his as I can get. Luke's two fingers match Sangs rythym. Gabe bites my ear lobe and I finally can't take any more. I curl in on myself as a sound I've never hear before wails. Sang stays until I spend my last drop. Luke's fingers slowly ease out of me and my body almost falls into Gabe's waiting arms. Luke Hurry's to get sang a bottle of water and helps her to her feet. They both move to the side as Gabe practically drags me to the bed. Sang and Luke climb in with us and sit facing me. 

"I... That... You are..." I pause and close my eyes. Opening them I try again. "You are amazing. Thank you." I fall silent again and Gabe chuckles. 

"We aren't done yet Vic." My eyes flash to his then Sang and Luke's. So much love. Its all I see. So much love. Its what I feel. 

"So Vic for your birthday Sang has decided to let you dominate her." I quickly look to her face. She looks excited but nervous. "Sang likes to be tied but she has rules. No leaving the room. No tying her to anything. And what happens in the room of course stays in the room." Gabe looks me in the eyes and I understand how much trust she is putting in me. 

"I understand. Sang are you sure?" 

"I'm sure. Gabe says he has been working with you. Usuing Luke as your sub. I would like to try if you would."

"Vic Sang as special restraints. Both Owen and myself have a set. If you decide this is good for you I will make you a set. For Tonight I'm going to let you use mine." He looks to Sang. "Sang are you ready?"

"Yes Gabriel." My head snaps in her direction and I realize I've never heard her say his real name. Its always Gabe or Meanie. 

Luke has already laid back on the bed and Sang joins him. I watch as both raise their arms wrists together. Gabe nods to a set of cuffs with orange lining. I pick them and they are surprisingly light. He is already finished putting a pair with blue lining on Luke. As I softly place the cuffs around Princesses wrists I'm a little nervous. She smiles softly and I I relax. She trusts me. Her love shines through and she trusts me.