chapter 30

Sang's POV~

Gabe helps me get dressed in a beautiful pastel purple summer dress. Its fitted across the top and then softly flares out at the waist. He matches some really cute darker purple strappy sandles, adds a matching purse and cardigan and then picks gold as my accent jewelry. I really thought he would go with silver but again he amazes me. 

"I know Doc prefers your hair down. But it will look better up. Besides it will give him a chance to take it down later." Gabe says as he starts to pull my hair up. He let it grow out the last year and its now about midway down my back. He keeps it trimmed so even when its up I still have wisps around my face. When he finishes with my hair he does my makeup extremely light with soft plum colors and then kisses me. His kisses are always dominant. When he pulls back he smirks and shakes his head.

"Trouble we have a job tonight. We are going to a party and gathering Intel. Nothing scary or dangerous. Just a look into the life of someone. I want you to have fun with Doc and behave... Well behave as best as you can!"

I suck in a breath and then erupt into giggles! "Meanie I always behave!"

"Sure sure!" He leans forward and rests his forehead on mine "I love you Trouble and I will miss you tonight."

"I will miss you too! And I love you so much!"

I hear a throat clearing and I turn towards the door. I'm speechless. God he is beautiful. 

"Miss. Sorenson, Dr. Green is awaiting you in the family room."

"Owen you look amazing."

He smiles his millimeter at me and nods once. As I walk past him he leans forward and whispers "You will pay for that slip later Miss. Sorenson!" Turning my face towards the floor I can feel my grin trying to get out. "Yes sir." I whisper back. Sometimes he is just to easy.

As I walk towards the stairs I hear Gabe mumble "you were just played Master Blackbourne."

"She has a way of doing that to me. Don't worry I enjoy it ... I enjoy every second of it." He softly replies. 

I know I'm grinning as I descend the staircase with Gabe and Owen behind me. I hear a whistle and turn towards the family room. All of my boys are there. Dressed to kill and I cant go with them. 

"Don't worry 10. We will all be together and its nothing dangerous." Kota steps forward and clasps my hand as I descend from the last stair. He hugs me and passes me to each of my boys. They look amazing. North Nathan and Silas with their black suits with a black T-shirt underneath. I can tell they are going to be the muscle for this outing. Victor is in his usual black and white. He went old school with black slacks and a white dress jacket and matching shirt. He has a beautiful black bow tie and the cuff links I got him for Christmas last year. He catches me looking at them.

"I wanted to take a piece of you with me Princess. Your going to have fun with Doc and we will be at a boring party having to smooze ... You know how much I hate that." Giving him a kiss I turn to Luke.

"Ummm Luke..."

"Don't say anything cupcake! Gabe is going to pay for this." I want to laugh but I don't want to hurt Luke's feelings. Gabe has outdone himself. Luke is wearing black dress slacks with an orange florescent run down both legs. A black dress shirt with only 2 buttons done a hot pink and orange scarf is tied around his throat, black dress jacket with more orange pipping as trim. He has on eyeliner and mascara, but the best is the braids in his hair. His hair is pulled into a ponytail with small braids all through the loose strands. My poor baby looks miserable! Throwing my arms around him I whisper "Always and Forever!"

I hear him snort but he whispers back "Forever and Always!" I kiss his cheek and then turn my attention to Sean. He looks yummy! Black slacks and white dress shirt and an argyle tie that matches both colors of purple I'm wearing. Gabe is a genius.

"Are you ready Pookie?" Sean asks me.

"Almost." I turn to thank Gabe and he is missing. "Where did he go?"

"Coming trouble I'm coming I had to get dressed real quick!" Glancing at the stairs I'm in awe. 

He is wearing leather pants. Real honest to God leather pants with some black combat boots, A blue dress shirt with the top three buttons undone, a black dress jacket... Is that velvet? His sleeves are hanging out the end and I can tell he isn't wearing any cufflinks. His hair is a mess of gelled scrunched sexiness! He is wearing black liner mascara and I think some eye shadow. My god he looks like a rock God! 

"Pookie wipe the drool your going out with me tonight!" Sean says while chuckling!

"Gabe you behave yourself tonight!" Turning to the others I give them all a stern look. "You all behave yourselves and protect meanie from the hoards of women.." Glancing at him again I amend myself "and Men who will be chasing after him!"

Everyone errupt. Some laughing some throwing out comments. I quickly give kisses and Sean shuffles me out the door. 

"Pookie are you ready for a night out?" 

"Yes Dr. Sean. Exactly what the Doctor ordered!" I wink at him and he laughs.

"Pookie, Sang. Don't worry about the boys. Its an easy Job and Owen will be right there. 

" I'll try not too!"

Its hard sometimes to enjoy myself when I'm worried about the others. But I'm going to try.