Chapter 59

Silas's POV

      I'm gonna marry my Aggele. Charlie loves her.  And even if he didn't I would still marry her.  I finger the rings in my pocket as I walk down the hall.  Whistling I keep from chuckling as I think about Charlie. Dad couldn't dig the rings out fast enough. When I told him I was going to ask Aggele to marry me he went on a tangent tearing through his messy bedroom till he found a small wooden box. It had my Pappous's cufflinks and My Giagia's pearl earrings in it. But tucked in the bottom almost under the  satin lining had been a small wedding set. It had a tiny Sapphire solitaire thing he called it in the engagement ring. And it alternated Sapphires and diamond chips on the band. The gold was thin from use. It had been my mothers. It was one of the only things recovered from the fire.  My father couldn't bear to bury it with her charred remains so he kept in the box.

"Take the whole box Silas. Its yours anyways."

"But Pateras what about Theo?"

"You don't worry about your Adelfos. I gave him his inheritance before he left back to Greece.". I had taken the box and left.

  I walked past Aggele's room and realized her door was open and I could hear the shower running in the bathroom.  I slid into her room and quickly peeked in the bathroom. I watched the water running down her beautiful milky white skin. The bubbles slowly running down her body kissing all the places I suddenly ached to touch.  I practically wished my clothes off of me and slid in the shower behind her. Her eyes were closed as she tilted her head back to rinse her hair. My fingers itched to touch her. I slowly slid my palms across her sides and up to cup her full breasts. She smiled.

" I missed you today Superman."

I chuckled. "I missed you too Aggele. How do you always know its me?"   She shrugged but I saw there was an answer in her eyes.  She turned and presented me with her back. She held the sponge over her shoulder and winked.  I took it from her and began to soap her back. I allowed the sponge and my free hand to trace over her beautiful ass and down her slender thighs. I knelt in front of her as if worshipping a Goddess and washed down her legs and beautiful feet.  She moved forward into the spray and I watched as the water kissed her skin.  I couldn't take it anymore so I grabbed her hips and turned her then began to nip along her stomach to below her belly button. Her head tipped back and a moan growled from her. I pushed her against the wall and lifted one of her legs to fling it over my shoulder. Then I buried my face between her succulent thighs. I licked nipped and tasted her. Listening to her cries for my cue's. I felt her fingers tangle into my hair and she pulled my head closer. I chuckled and she squealed.

'Super.... Superman... Silas.... Let .... Me....."

I shook my head no and she moaned.

"I ..... want...."

I brought my hand up her leg and plunged two fingers into her. Her moans become loader but so did her directions.

"More."

I pumped a little faster and rolled her clit between my lips.

"More... I need more...."

She was close. Her body trembled and I could feel her walls begin to tighten.  I sucked her clit and bit down on it lightly and she came flying apart.  I slowed my fingers and waited out her orgasm. As soon as the muscles rested I pulled my hand out stood up and turned off the shower.  Before she could say anything I scooped her into my arms and strode naked to the bed. I tossed her on it.

"Dude... Shut the f*****g door.  I don't want to see your junk." I think it was North but I was so lost in her I didn't care.

" " Την ανάγκη. Πρέπει να την έχω. Ο άγγελός μου ! ". (I need her. I must have her. My Angel!).