Taking A Break

Hi!!! So I took a break from writing. I was sick and battling some health issues. For those who msged me and/or commented I wanted to say thanks. I still have a long way to go but I'm getting there.

   Now to address the reason for this. If you don't like or disagree with my writing that's fine. It you hate my writing that's fine also. However it is not okay to be mean spirited or hateful to someoneI have always held the belief that the differences in others is what makes them beautiful. It's the way we see things and the way we respond to them that shows our maturity.

       I have never been hateful to someone for believing something different from me. It would shock some of you to know that I believe homosexuality is a sin. Yes, I know what's in my story. Yes, I know that's not a widely lauded belief. However it is my personal opinion. Yet you don't see me telling every person of that persuasion that they are sinning and going to go hellWhy? Because while I believe that I was raised correctly and taught that you love everyone. Two of my very best friends are homosexual. They understand my beliefs. Thwy dont judge me as i dont judge them. We love each other.  If you can't get along with them then you move on in life and are polite when forced to be in that persons companyI go to church with a woman that I absolutely cannot stand yet we can be cordial to each other and even laugh and joke. Why? Because we are adultsNow why 9LOVES would you be saying this.... Well its to address the ugly comments that I deleted from a reader.