chapter 33

Sila's POV~

What is going on... I mean we move in together and things finally settle down. North was on edge all night because "Baby" was out of his sight. Victor keeps rubbing at the lipstick on his jacket collar. Gabe and Luke .... Well there is definitely some tension in paradise. Kota's neck is going to break if he keeps flicking it back and forth between everyone. I mean I know he is worried but calm the f**k down! Nathan looked extremely embarrassed about Luke kissing him. He hasn't said much but when they came back his face was red and he wouldn't look at Luke or Gabe. Mr. B is the only one who seemed relaxed on this job. We have got to get it together before the show this weekend. 

~Mr. Blackbourne's POV~

I'm 2 seconds from slamming some heads together. Sean always makes fun of me because I don't show emotion very ofen. But these boys are about to see it. Damn children! That's what they are acting like. Children!

~Gabe's POV~

I know he is mad but for the life of me I can't figure out why. What the heck did I do? I mean seriously what did I do? I got everyone's clothes out, got Trouble ready for her date, put Luke in mine and Sang's colors. What else does he want from me. I feel like I'm going to explode. All of our phones dink and I check it.

Mr. B: family room! Now!

He better not yell at me. I don't know what this family's problem is! This job sucked! And its not even over!

~Sang's POV~

Uhhhh ohhhhh! Owen sounds extremely upset. What happened on this job? I glance at Sean and he looks back. 

"I don't know Pookie. But we will find out in a minute." We follow the two Yukons into the driveway and circle back to the garage. Sean doesn't even have time to get out of the car before my door is pulled open and I'm in North's arms. I look back at Sean and he looks frustrated. 

"I missed you Baby!"

"I missed you too." I kiss his cheek and then whisper "put me down North. I'm going to finish the night with Sean." He looks at me funny then looks toward Sean. 

"Okay Baby. Sorry. I just missed you." North mumbles as I walk back to Sean.

"Sorry Sean. Now walk me to the door!"

He shakes his head grins and scoops me off my feet and takes off running. Reaching up to put my hand on his cheek I mumble. "Just me and you tonight. Okay?"

His grin is huge and he kisses me while spinning in a circle. "Just me and you Pookie.". I love all of my boys but I haven't been alone with Sean since we started to become physical. That fist time was it. Its been Owen Sean and Me together every time. I think its time for just my doctor and me. 

As we walk in the family room Sean puts me down and I go give kisses to all my boys. When I get to Victor I pause. There is lipstick on the lapel of his white jacket.

" Princess I promise..."

"Stop. I know you. I love you. And I trust you. Was it bad?" Victor's face is frozen. I'm sure he expected me to be angry. I know my guys and I know Victor would never cheat on me. 

Silas booms out a laugh. "Aggele he worried all the way home that you would be upset. When I told him to take off the jacket and have it cleaned he said he would never hide it from you because that would make him look guilty. " 

"He's my prince! He would never hurt me like that." Everyone smiles and ribs victor.

"Sit down!" Oh MY Word! Did Owen just use his master voice down here. There is silence as everyone takes a seat. Nathan walks by and pulls me down onto his lap. "It was awful Peanut. Just awful." He whispers to me. Before I have a chance to question him Owen begins pacing in front of us.