Chapter 5

Sean POV

Damn our girl is amazing. I just about swallowed my tongue when she turned around. Her body is outstanding. With North and Luke feeding her, Nathan and Silas training her physically her body looks awesome. 

Owen just shakes his head at me and heads to the bedroom door. 

"Let's head to the kitchen and start on dinner. I have to meet the boys later." Owen is back to his bossy self rather quickly. But watching the way he walks I can see that he is trying hard to hide the evidence of that little interlude. 

"Owen are you having a hard time?" Sang looks at me quickly but I smirk . however Owen gives me a rather nasty glare.

"No I am feeling rather up just recently."

"I didn't realize you were down Mr. Blackbourne. I'm glad your feeling better." I choke on my chuckle as We walk into the kitchen. Owen turns around and hugs Sang. 

"Thank you Miss. Sorenson for your tender care. And thank you for the trust you put in my hands today." Damn Owen being so proper. I glance to Sang and see she looks very happy. Maybe she likes that side of him. 

As Owen continues on to the kitchen I grab Sangs hand and walk slowly behind him. "How was your day today pumpkin?"

"It was long. I felt like every teacher except you was purposefully making today longer."

"Awwwww you were just in a hurry to see me! Its not their fault they can't compete with my awesome aweomness!" I wink at her and she giggles! 

"Now Pookie don't start those giggles or Owen will get cranky with me for keeping you in here!"

"Why would you do that?" She asks while still giggling.

"Because we will be to busy doing this to help him cook." I lean in and kiss her! I don't know how I made it through a day without her before she came into my life. She leans forward and wraps her arms around my neck deepening the kiss. God she is hot! I put my hands on her hips and lean her against the wall. Her hand moves up and grips my hair. That's it Pookie show me what you want. Her other hand starts to move down my chest toward my stomach.

Damn why does Owen have to walk in now! He clears his throat a second time and I pull back. 

"We will finish this Pookie. I promise!" I expected her to look down and blush but instead her chin goes up and she looks me right in the eyes.

"Do you promise Dr. Sean?"

"Yes! No let's go before Owen kicks me or something."

My beautiful girl chuckles and walks on into the kitchen. 

"We have to give her the facts quickly because if this is any indication of what the boys have been going through this is Hell!" 

Owen looks thoughtful for a moment and then agrees. 

"Your right. Let me see if they can move their meeting time up any."

As he starts taping on his phone I walk into the kitchen. Sang is wandering around looking at everything. She is so dang cute! Everything she does she does with an open mind and full heart. I lean against the counter and just watch her. How did we ever get so lucky? 

~Sangs POV~

My insides are mess. I love them. Everyone of them. When they are happy or hurting, intense or relaxed. I love everything about them. I know I want more. I know I need to figure this his out. I want to be physical with them but I'm just following their lead and what I've read in books. There are a few question I want to ask but I don't think its the questions they are expecting.