chapter 36

North's POV~

I wish Baby would hurry up and get down here. I know she was with Doc last night but I just need to see her. She is the sunshine to my day and stars to my night. I know poetic and shit but she is! 

"Morning NorthStar!" I feel her soft lips against my cheek and sigh. She makes everything okay. 

"Morning Baby." I reply while wrapping my arms around her. I pull her down with me and settle her on my lap. 

"Where are Mr. Taylor and Mr. Coleman?" Mr. Blackbourne asks sharply.

"We're here. Coming!" I hear them chuckling and they walk in with an arm around each other. They've changed since they told all of us that they were together. They are both more relaxed. They walk over and hug Sang and kiss her quickly and then drop onto the loveseat with Victor. His cheeks turn a little red and Gabe leans in and whispers something. What is going on there? 

"Since we are all finally here I need to address two things with all of you." I see him glance at Vic then clear his throat. "First is Corsair. We along with two other families will be going to the concert. Mr. Morgan and Sang will be going to the concert Mr. Morgan is supposed to play. Mr. Morgan I have had some new business cards printed for you to hand out that lists myself as your new agent. Ms. Sorenson you will be accompanying him as his girlfriend of course but you will be also watching for his father. The elder Mr. Morgan may need some persuasion to leave the two of you alone.". What the f*** is Mr. B thinking!!! 

" Mr. B. You can't send Sang Baby in all by herself!"

"Mr. Taylor do you think this Ms. Sorenson is unable to handle herself on an op?" 

"Well no ... Of course not... But this..."

"North give it up Cupcake can take care of herself!"

"Northstar I will be perfectly fine!" She leans in and kisses me.

"... Mr. Toma's team will be your band mates Mr. Coleman. Our team will continue on in their previously used roles. We will however be joined by the Anderson. Our job will be to remove the 5 children that we think they have to safety. Anderson's team will take over the kids safety and get them to the hospital where Dr. Green will do checks. Once the set is over our team and the Toma team will excuse ourselves and head to the hospital. Once there all evidence we collect will be handed over to the the FBI. They have already been notified that this is happening and have gladly handed over the actual footwork as long as they get the credit! We will be known as the good Samaritans who saved these poor children we stumbled upon by accident. We will all be in sync with mics and small lapel cameras. The FBI will need the evidence to take Corsair down." He takes a long measured breath then speaks again. "Any questions?"

"Do we have security lay outs for this or are we going in blind?" Kota asks.

"I requested them before I agreed to allowing Mr. Coleman to play. Apperantly he has been having some stalker issues. Mr. Corsair made it very plain that the visitor rooms were not available for use. I'm positive that is where the auction is being held."

Again he looks us over and takes another measured breath. Is he trying not to hyperventilate? What's wrong?

"Mr. B what is going on? Are you feeling okay?" Silas asks. We all sit forward watching for the least indication that something is wrong.

"I'm very fine Mr. Korba. Silas." We all freeze. Mr. B never calls us by our fist names. He continues slowly. "But this brings me to the second issue to discuss today." He pauses and looks us all in the face.

"It was brought to my attention that by not allowing you to call me Owen I am still treating you as children. That was never my intention." He says slowly.

"Mr. Blackbourne its fine. We can continue in the way its always been." Victor states quickly.

"No Victor. Its fine. Its time for me to shake some of the past away. I would like it if at home or in private you all called me Owen." He takes a breath but quickly adds "however in public or not around our immediate family could you still use my formal address?" 

Everyone begins speaking at the same time. I think we are all blown away right now. I have never even thought about using his first name. He's been Mr. Blackbourne since I was 12 and he was 15. But to call him Owen... That's a huge step for him. He holds the reigns of this family tightly. Admittedly we have never made it easy for. Him. Always asking much more than he should be able to give us. But it is time that we address him as Owen. He's family. We live together. It will take some getting used to but "I am willing and will obey"

Before I even realize it the formal agreement the Academy taught us pops out. Soon all of my brothers have added their agreement. Some of us in more colorful language. We all turn to Sang. Baby has tears in her eyes.

She gets up and wraps her arms around him. That's our Sang Baby.