chapter 9

sangs POV~

I feel the air shift. Blinking my eyes open I wait. Curled up to Owens back holding him I feel warm and well loved. I smell Sean's unique scent and I know that he is home. 

"How was work Dr. Sean?" I mumble it quietly hoping to not wake Owen.

"Good Pookie. But I'm glad to be home. I'm tired." He sighs as he sits in the chair by the bed to pull off his shoes and socks. 

"Pookie I'm going to climb in that bed eat you up and then sleep. Is that okay? Please say yes! Its all I've thought about tonight. Sew up a cut. Kiss Pookie's breasts. Check a fever. Lick my way down Pookie's spine. Check on the babies. Settle in for some Pookie dessert. You have drove me crazy all night." He finishes undressing and climbs on the bed. Grabbing my legs he pulls me over to him. "Pookie you are already undressed and waiting for me! You are perfection.". He leans over to kiss down my neck and I feel movement to the side of me. 

"Miss Sorenson can we share you?"

It took me a moment to realize he was talking about this moment. He meant share me here and now. I wanted too. I wanted to feel them both touch me. Both love me! I nod yes. My tongue so tied I'm not sure I will be able to speak for a week. 

Sean leans forward and I can feel him breathing at my neck. Owen begins to kiss down my neck and my shoulder.I place my hand on Sean's chest and run my fingers down his body. Pushing him back he falls into a kneeling position. I crawl over to him and begin to kiss him. Owen lays back and watches. When I glance at him I see him lazily stroking himself as he watches. I turn back to Sean and he kisses me. Its strong and full of love. I moan and he bites my lip. Then softly sucks the sting away. Pleasure and pain. I feel him grab my hair and pull my head back. He is devouring me. His moans of delight match mine. When I can't take anymore I pull away and lean down. I have to taste him. Pulling his cock into my mouth I hear him hiss. Both hands wind into my hair and he begins to tug. His pace is faster than Owens but I'm loving it. I grip the base and match pace. 

I feel fingers trace up the back of my legs and Owen pulls me. Owen bites the cheek of my ass and then kisses it. Again pain and pleasure mix. He separates my cheeks and then licks. Oh God. He leans down further and licks me again. This time from front to back. I moan around Sean. He moans louder. I begin to suck harder and Sean's hands tighten in my hair. He's close. Owen is still licking me but he's playing. A lick a bite then a kiss. I moan again and Sean explodes. I continue to suck while Sean moans and utters his love for me. I feel amazing. Powerful. And loved. Once Sean is finished he pulls my head back and kisses me again. Then quickly turns me around to lay me down. I look up and see Sean and Owen having a conversation that I can't read. 

"Miss Sorenson will you trust me?"

"Of course Mr. Blackbourne. Always."

Owen lays down and Sean pulls me back up.

"Pookie Owen wants you to straddle his head."

"What?"

"Climb on my face Miss. Sorenson. Facing me feet."

I move quickly. I want him to know I trust him. I put my leg over his head and his hands guide me to where he wants me. I suck in a breath and then moan. Looking up I see Sean straddling Owens legs. He has himself in one hand and Owen in the other. 

"Can I Sean?"

"Please pookie do."

Seeing Sean and Owens cocks together like that has me moaning again. Owen is massive and Sean is hardly any smaller. Owens hold on my hips tightens as I lean down and take him into my mouth. I feel his hand run down my cheek and a finger pushes into my hole. It doesnt go deep but it feels amazing. I go down further on his cock and he moans on my clit. Sean has a hand tangled in my hair again telling me hot I look with Owens cock in my mouth. I cum. Owens cock slides out as I throw my head back and moan. As I come down I realize that Owen still hasn't came. I crawl forward as Sean backs up. When I get to his cock I sit on it and rub it on my clit. I hear Owen moaning as I take Sean in hand. I keep riding on Owen as I stroke Sean. It feels amazing. Owen pulls on my hips and puts more pressure on my clit. I can't imagine how good it will feel inside of me if it feels this good just rubbing on the outside. I start to say something but Sean speaks first.

"God Pookie just a little more. You look so damn sexy riding Owen. So good." Sean finally starts to pulse in my hand as I feel Owen tensing beneath me. Sean's hot seed pours down my hand. Owen starts to pump harder beneath me and I fall apart again as I feel him finally reach his end. 

"I love you Miss. Sorenson. I love you." Owen mumbles from behind me. 

"I love you both too."

"Thank you Pookie. Thank you for tonight and thank you for being strong enough to love us. All of us."

Sean stands and carries me to the bath room. He begins to fill the tub. Turning he slides in and sits me on his lap. 

"Is there room for me?"

"Please joins us Mr. Blackbourne."

"Owen thank you for tonight also."

"Your welcome Sean. Anytime you both are available and in the mood I would enjoy spending time with you."

I suck in a breath. I'm not sure what's going on at this moment. 

"Sang I'm sorry your not understanding all this. Let me see if I can explain. OK Pookie?"

I nod and settle back into his arms. 

"There are different types of sex. Oral, vaginal, anal. There are a ton more. And there are so many ways to enjoy those types of sex. Owen loves anal. He likes to feel it wrapped around his cock. And I like to watch. Weird I know but I love watching. I like to see him fall apart. I like to watch you fall apart Pookie. I played with Owen and another girl once when we were like 17 but it never happened again. I missed it. I wanted more. Then you came along. I can't tell you how moving it was to watch you and Owen. I ... Well .... I love you and it touches me to see you both so happy like that." He looks away when he is finished. I can tell he is nervous about my response. I glance at Owen and he looks me in the eye. He gives nothing away. 

"Sean knowing you were watching me made me hot. I was so turned on I almost came the minute Owens mouth touched me. Dr. Sean Green I love you. Every piece. I love the way you make me giggle. And how you take care of us. And how you pick on Owen and make him smile when no one is looking. And I loved when you watched Owen and myself. As long as Owen doesn't mind I have no problem with it ." I lean up and kiss his chin. He squeezes me tightly.

"I will always be grateful for the day we met you. Pookie you are perfection."

I glance at Owen and he is still watching me. Sloshing through the water I climb into Owens lap. Owen looks down at me and I can see the hesitation. He is afraid I will reject him.

"Owen when you touched me there last night I liked it. I'm not ready for more. I know that is something that I need to build too. My god you are huge. But I would like to work towards that with you. If you would like? If you will help me."

"Miss. Sorenson. Sang. I can't tell you how much I love you. Of course I'll help you. I can't wait to explore you Sang. All of you."

I kiss him deeply wanting him to feel my love. As I draw back he leans forward and kisses the tip of my nose. I snuggle into his chest and yawn loudly. Then I giggle. 

"Pookie stop the giggling. Man I'm tired. We need to get to bed." I lean more into Owen and my eyes start to close. "Okay Pookie get out."

Standing we all slowly climb out. Sean pushes down the drain while Owen gets us towels. He wraps one around his waist before He wraps mine around me. He sliwly walks to Sean and wraps one around Sean's waist. Sean puts his hand on Owens shoulder and Owen leans his forehead against Sean's. 

"You are always welcome here with us Sean. I never meant to pull away from you. We were young and I wasn't sure what was right for me. And then I became so busy women just weren't in my view until now. Until her. You are always welcome Sean. I love you. I would share anything and everything with you. Everything."

My throat tightens up as they hug. I start to yawn again though right as Owen looks at me. 

"Let's go to bed Miss. Sorenson. You still have a big weekend ahead of you. 

As the three of us climb into bed together and get comfortable I smile. Slowly we are moving forward. One step at a time. I yawn one last time before finally falling asleep wrapped in the arms of love.