chapter 32

Nathan's POV~

Dammit! Luke needs to hurry up. We are going to get caught!

"Luke if you don't hurry..."

"Shut the f**k up I'm going as fast as I can. I'm not Raven I can't pop the safe in 5 seconds! So just just up and hold your balls for a minute!". 

We had already searched Corsairs bedroom and private sitting room. We didn't find a thing. Although Luke did say he was into some kinky shit. I'm not sure how he figured that out but I know he will explain it all when we get out of here. 

God he needs to hurry! I hear movement in the hallway. Ducking into the office I glance at Luke. He immediately slides the picture frame back over the safe and hides under the desk. I duck behind the sofa. 

".... And then she said " give it to me." And I threw it across the room and said "Fetch!" That'll teach her!" I hear one of the guards laughing hysterically. They open the door look around and then shut it again. "Clear" I hear one of them murmur. By the time I get upright and turned around Luke is already working on the safe. I can hear him mumbling in ear piece. Hearing a soft snick the safe door swings open. Moving closer I hear Luke mumbling. 

"Dude look at all this. F**k! What is Corsair into?"

I can't speak at the moment. The safe is stuffed with money. Pulling some down it looks like its all 100's .... "Maybe he doesn't trust the bank or he's tax evading or something?" I mumble. Luke pulls out a couple files from the top shelf and I almost shit myself when he opens them. There are 5 pictures in each file. On the back of the 8 by 10 there is a montian of information listed. 

Luke quickly flips through each one taking a shot of the picture then the info. Once he has done all three files he puts it all back and snaps a picture of the safe as a whole. We have to get out of this room. 

As I go check the hallway he puts everything just the way he found it. I feel his hand touch my back and we move. We make it down the first hallway but then hear voices. Its those idiot guards again. Putting my arm in front of Luke to stop his movement I look around for a doorway or something we can hide behind. Luke moves in front of me and mumbles "sorry" before I feel his lips on mine. What the F.... Why is he kissing me. Then I hear it. 2 more guards are coming up from behind us. I'm going to kill him for this later. Putting a hand on his face and one on his hip I flip us around. I'm bigger and it will look more realistic if I'm in charge. His eyes pop open and I tell him if he opens his mouth he is dead. I feel him smirk and his should pop up and down once. He is finding this funny. 

"Guys! Guys!" One of the guards if speaking to us.

"What?" I know I sound irritated because I am just not for the reason they are going to believe. 

"You can't be spending private time back here. This part of the house is closed."

"Oh sorry. Didn't want the boss to catch us! We'll rejoin the party." I put my arm behind Luke's back and quickly shuffle away. 

"Just like Corsair to invite some sausage eaters to his party!" One of the guards say.

"I wonder if they are part of his other business." I feel Luke stiffen beside me. I'm guessing we are going to be staying on this job not just handing the information over. Luke is so tense his body looks like it will be shattering any second now.

"If you ever kiss me again I will kill you!" I mumble to him! 

~Luke's POV~

I hate this f****n job. Why couldn't we skip this one. At least I got to mess with Nathan! He was breathing fire! Kill me! Haha. Stupid jacket and scarf are driving me nuts. Why did he put me in Orange and pink? He knows I like blues and greens. He could have picked the exact same outfit in blue or green! I may be into dudes. But I'm not into Pink or Orange! Pink! Seriously. I let him take the lead in most things. Dominate me even but I have never been the girl of the relationship. We have always been equals. I am going to kill him. I just don't feel right lately. Like I'm unsure of everything and that's never happened before. And to top everything off he put braids in my hair. In my f*****g hair. I feel stupid in my clothes and with the braids its just over the top! Grabbing the rubber band that is a disgusting pink I pull my hair down and shake it. I'll get those disgusting braids out later.