chapter 34

Owen's POV~

We all sit in silence. How do I answer Sang. If this information is correct we have just walked into a very big mess. 

"Mr. Blackbourne what do we do?" Victor finally asks. 

"We need more information. Pictures are not going to be enough to get the FBI to investigate this."

"What about the locals?" North asks.

"Its happening all over the US at these concerts. It's not the local polices jurisdiction." 

"We have to move quickly Owen. These 5 may still be being held. We have to find them before they are sold.

I hear Mr. Taylors motorcycle the same time he does.

" F**k! Who the hell is on my bike?" He looks around the room and realizes Mr. Taylor and Mr. Coleman are missing "I'll beat that thieving bastard!"

Before I can say anything sang my beautiful rose is taming the beast. She plops on his lap and takes his hand in hers. "Its my fault Northstar ..... I told them to take whatever vehicle they wanted." I don't think she is being completely truthful but the beast is tamed. He immediately settles down and mumbles to himself. I hear the words scratch and hang and balls and get an idea of what is mumbling to himself. Sang just cuddles in to him and kisses along his jaw. 

Turning back to the rest of the room I look at Sean. We don't have much time! His eyes say. I know but we don't have enough information! We ave till Friday to figure this out Owen his eyes reply. I nod at him.

"Okay everyone let's call it a night. We will meet here at 7.." Sean clears his throat." Make that 9 in the morning." He nods his head at me. Sang stands and kisses each of the boys goodnight before coming to me. 

"Goodnight Owen. I love you."

"Goodnight Ms. Sorenson. Where will you be tonight?"

"I will be with Sean tonight."

"I will miss you tonight my love. Enjoy yourself."

"I will miss you too! Maybe we can get lunch tomorrow?"

"We shall see what our schedules are like after our meeting. I love you Sang."

"I love you too Owen."

As soon as the words are out of her mouth I kiss her. She's like a drug I never want to be free from. When I pull back Sean throws her over his shoulder and heads for the stairs. I chuckle as I shake my head. My family. When we first became what we are the Academy fought us. When they asked what they were to me I stated simply My Family. They are my family. From Gabe to Luke North and Silas Nathan Kota and Victor Sean and now Sang they are my family. And I love them.