chapter 56

~Sang's POV~

Smothering my laughter in a towel I wait for Nathan. When he comes in I am struck again by the guys faces. 

"That was very naugthy peanut. Their balls may explode." He laughs loudly and it causes me to still. His face is lovely. The happiness that I see fills me with joy. Wrapping NY arms around his neck I pull him down for a drugging kiss. Nathans slides his arms under my legs and picks me while walking to the shower. I hear the water turn on but I am busy nibbling on his chin jaw ear and neck. 

He steps under the water and it feels amazing running down my body. I unwrap my legs from around Nathan and instantly feel my shorts being tugged off. He pulls his off and I'm back around his body like ivy. From working out with Nathan I have a lot more control. Lifting myself I feel the head against my cleft. I wiggle just a bit and then sink down on him. I hold my body tight. Pulling myself up and down him. His hands tighten on my thighs. 

"Peanut, Sang..."

"Just hold still. I'm busy at the moment."

I feel his body tremble and then he is shaking with laughter. 

"You mouthy little putty tat!"

"Could you shut up? I'm close and I want to enjoy this. Now shush!" It takes everything in me to try to sound serious. His head snaps up and he stares in my eyes before he roars with laughter. Using my muscles I pull my self up and sink down on him. His face instantly snaps to serious and he moves to put my back against the wall. His hips swivel and pump. Swivel and pump. He bumps that little bud and I'm gasping.

"Plea..... Pleasssseeee." I'm pleading but I know the words aren't coming out right. 

"Please what?" He says it with a laugh in his voice and I lean forward and lick his nipple. 

"Peanut behave." 

"I won't if you won't!" His laughter as he begins to pound a little harder into me is adorable. I have to stop myself from sighing of happiness. I grind down onto him and I feel that pressure start to build. Its close. So close. His mouth finds that spot behind my ear and I go over. He follows with a growl. 

My legs slide down his body and I almost fall. We both chuckle and I feel his lips brushing across my for head. 

"Plans today?" Nathan says as he begins to wash my body.

"The pool. The lounge chair. Maybe a book. I plan on being a lazy today. You?"

"I have a couple errands. I should be back around four."

"Do you mind picking up some Joe's for dinner? I'll call the order in and you can swing by and grab it?" It's my turn washing him. I finish the front and scrub his back. While he is still soapy I drop the loofah and rub his shoulders. 

"Mmmmmm.... No Peanut I don't mind."

"Thank you Honey."

After showering Nathan kisses me goodbye and I head out to the pool. 

".... ble... Trouble... Sang!"

"What Meanie.?" I pull out the ear buds and turn my head up to face him. 

"North Nathan and Silas had to run some errands,Doc is heading to the hospital for an hour, Kota, Luke, and I are helping the Cohen team prepare for an Op. Owen and Vic are out so that leaves you. Keep your phone on you trouble. I laid out your clothing for dinner."

"But I'm having Nathan..."

"I know Trouble but Owen messaged me and said to dress for dinner." He leans down and kisses my Lips and nibbles on the bottom lip for a moment. 

"Love you Meanie."

"Love you too. Behanve. If you need anything call any one of us." I nod at him and he leaves. Putting my ear buds back in I get comfortable on the lounger again.

As I drift in and out I smile. Life can't get any better