chapter 16

Sang's POV~

It was such a wonderful day. I really enjoyed spending time with all of my boys. North Kissed me Goodbye first and told me to behave. Then Nathan and Silas who had a job tonight. I hope they got enough sleep. We were busy lately. Then Victor who was taking Luke and Gabe to his house. 

"Goodnight Princess. I love you."

"I love you to my prince. Don't be nervous. You know they will stop when you say. Enjoy your self."

"I'm more worried I won't say stop." He runs his hands through his hair. I grab him and pull him in tight for a kiss.

"You will do fine. They love you. If your not comfortable or you need a few moments ask them to stop.they will. I love you Victor. Call me if you need me."

As he wanders on to his car Luke and Gabe grab me. And both kiss me. When they are done they lean back. I can't help but giggle a little at the look happiness on their faces.

"Trouble we love you. We are going to miss you. But we have to hurry. I don't won't Victor over thinking himself." 

"Meanie I love you too. Go ahead I need to speak to Luke for a moment." Gabe kisses me quickly then scampers off to Victor. 

"Thank you Sang. I was so worried about what they might say that I didn't give them a chance to say anything. Thank you for the courage to speak."

"Mr. Blackbourne told me something a long time ago that I think you need to hear. "We have the courage to be not because we are but because we can" it took me a long time to figure it out. But the courage comes from taking chances. Trying new things and knowing that your family will always be behind you. We can do anything if we do it together Luke. Start trusting us to be your courage."

"I never thought about it that way. I love you always and forever."

"Always and forever!" Chuckling I nod towards Victor's car. "You better before Gabe scares Victor any more than he already is."

"Love ya Sang!"

I giggle as he runs to the car and dives through the window onto Gabe's lap. They take off and are gone. Just two more goodbyes then Kota and I can leave. 

"Come here Pookie and give me a kiss goodbye!" I giggle as he picks me up and kisses me. "You need to stay with Owen and Myself again soon. I miss you already and its only been one night."

"Soon I promise."

"Pookie I want you to promise me you will call if you have any questions or just need to talk okay!"

Its like he is reading my mind. Sometimes I hate that they can see whatever I'm thinking so clearly.

"I promise Dr. Sean!" I salute him.

"Smartass!" He pops my butt as I walk away to Owen.

"Thank you Owen for a lovely day. I enjoyed every minute of it! Especially the Chinese!"

"I missed you last night and im glad you enjoyed the food." He leans in and drops kisses down my cheek. I sigh and snuggle him. I love when he is like this. I hear someone walk in the entryway and I feel Owen stiffen back up. "You call if you need anything. Okay?"

"Yes, Mr. Blackbourne. I promise."

He leans in and gives me another kiss. "By the way excellent job getting the boys attention earlier today. I was glad to be of assistance." Did he just... Oh my god he did. Mr. Blackbourne just winked at me. 

"Are you ready sang? Gabe left a bag for you. I already have it in my car." I need to give Gabe a kiss next time I see him. I wonder what he packed.