chapter 57

Owen's POV~

I check my watch again. They need to hurry up. I look at Victor and he is sitting with a soft smile. He looks so happy and relaxed in life. Was it really yesterday that his dad ad him? I can see faint bruising on his cheek. 

"Owen?"

"Yes Victor?"

"Do you think they will agree?"

"I don't know Victor. We are all so different but when I look to the future this is what I see." I hear North's booming laugh coming down the hall. They are almost here. "It will work out Victor."

The guys come in joking and laughing. Its good to see them all so relaxed.

"...And those shorts! Gabe you are my hero!" Kota of all people is discussing Sangs workout clothes.

"You should have been there when I measured her for those!" Gabe replies smirking.

As everyone comes in the meeting room at the hospital and gets situated Sean comes through the door pushing a cart with a tray of snacks and drinks.

"Everyone here?" He asks.

"Yes, I believe we are ready to start." I watch as the guys turn serious and find their seats. They are all watching me waiting but I turn to Victor.

"Now that my dad is no longer a concern I was thinking of all the things I want to do. Travel, compose, marry Sang..." With those words I watch my brothers tense. 

"What the F**k Vic?" Gabe yells

"Your not f*****g taking Sang Baby away from me!" North roars.

You can't hear anything over all the yelling going on.

"2 hours before dinner tonight." I state it clearly and without much feeling. It seems to snap them all out of it for a moment. "Now be quiet and listen. You know Victor. He would never hurt you or Sang."

"I was speaking to some of the Anderson Team yesterday and this morning when I woke up I knew that was what I wanted to do. I want to Marry her. I want her to know that my commitment to her and the others is cemented in my life. Nothing will change it. Nothing will stop it. This is it for me. I know she is young. All of us are but this is forever for me. There's no sense in waiting. I just needed you guys to know that is the way I'm heading with her."

"She has no records. She can't get married." Kota says softly.

"Terry Anderson said that they had Rev. Clark preform their serimonies. He knew what they are being academy himself and what they wanted. Plus I can't have a traditional ceremony anyways." I see him look at Gabe and Luke. His ayes are soft and full of love. Luke throws himself into Victors Lap and squeezes him. Just as quickly he is seated back in his chair. I look at North and though his eyes are big he is smiling.

"I need you guys to understand that I'm okay with you marrying her. I'm okay with you not marrying her. I just know that this is were Sang and I are headed. I need your blessing. Will you stand beside me?"

"The room goes silent. Everyone is in their own world trying to decide how to approach cupcake....."

"Shut up Luke! And let us think about this." As everyone laughs and then quietly settles to think things through I glance at Luke and he winks. I slightly nod my head at him. Moving our relationship forward with Sang is a big step. Its something that I never really thought about till Victor brought it up this morning. Marrying her. Making her mine. That's a future I can see happening. Its one I want happening.

North's POV~

Marry her? I just don't even know what to do with that. I love her. I love my brothers. But marriage is huge. We have all seen how a bad marriage works. How it can destroy those involved. And it would be worse because there are always going to be 8 other men. Do I want to Marry her? F**k yes.... But do I need some pastor to say I'm married? I don't need a piece of paper.