chapter 20

Silas POV~

North is cooking. I wanted to make Aggele something for breakfast but I knew I couldn't. It sucks. I want to be able to anything for her. She is a goddess. The most beautiful perfect Rose ever made. Zeus was thinking of me when he made her! I know I share her love with my brothers but she is mine. Or at least I am hers. I know some of the others have already spent private personal time with me Aggele and I'm a little jealous. I love her and to make her moan and call out my name would be heaven. I get lost in my imaginings when I feel two small arms wrap around my waist. Jolted outof my private thoughts I smile. 

"Good Morning Superman." Her voice is like the morning sun. I instantly get hard and have to lean over a bit so I am not pointing that out to the room.pulling her arm I drag her in front of me and lift her up into a real hug.

"Morning Aggele. Did you sleep well last night?"

"Yes. And you?" She leans her forehead against mine. Looking into her eyes I see my forever. 

"Good. What do you want to do today?"

"Doesn't matter to me? What do you want to do?"

"North and I have a small boat we take out sometimes. Would you like to go with us?"

"Really? Just the three of us?"

"Is that what you want?" Glancing over I see North listening. He has a half smile on his face and he shakes his head at me. 

"Si I would if I could but Mr. B just text a job to me and I have to be there in an hour. Why dont you take her just the two of you?"

"Would you want to Aggele?"

"Of course."

"Go change quickly into a swim suit and some shorts. Wear some tennis shoes if you have any here."

She kisses my lips quickly as I set her down and darts off into the house. I turn to North.

"Brother why are you not going?" I ask quickly in Greek.

"She needs this time with you and I have to face everyone about her shuffling. Its just better if she isn't here.". He walks over and hands me a small box. 

" what is this?" I ask.

"Its your lunch. And some supplies. I don't know if the ones on the boat are any good anymore?"

Chuckling with North I start to think of a day with my Aggele alone. Getting excited I grab him in a hug. "Did you really share her with Luke?"

"Yeah. It was amazing Si. She was so responsive to everything. And her responses were absolutely breath taking. At one point Luke pinched me to get me moving BC I got lost in her moans and sighs and stopped moving. She is so... So... God Si she perfection wrapped in beauty." North quickly looks away and walks back to Mr. B's stove. I can see the embarrassment on his face. 

"I am worried North. What if I'm to..."

"I'm ready!" Aggele walked through the door carrying a small backpack. North sees her and smirks. 

"Baby come give me a kiss and go out to the truck."

"I love you Northstar" she kisses him and then walks out the kitchen door.

"Hurry before the others notice your leaving with her. Luke and Gabe won't want to let her go. And stop worrying. If it happens today it happens if not she is with us forever. And she will be perfect and so will you BC you love each other."

I grab him in a hug and hurry to the door. 

"Have fun he calls out to me as I practically run out the door.