chapter 19

Sang's POV~

My body is sore but I feel wonderful. Knowing that I no longer have to hide my relationship with North is great. I no longer have to hide my relationship with any of them. Well at least around Uncle. I'm not sure how this will effect our public image. 

Kota slows down to wait for me then picks me up when I near him. He looks at me deeply for a minute then kisses me. Its swift and strong but so wonderful. 

"You chose us 10 And we chose you. Just so you know it will always be that way. You and Us. A family.". I hug my arms around his neck tighter and giggle . 

" I couldn't do anything but choose you 52. I don't think I could live without you guys now. You are everything to me."

"Sang why are you shuffling like that? You look like your uncomfortable."

"Hmmmmmm..... You see.... I ..... MadelovetoLukeandNorthatthesametimeandmybodyisalittlesore!"

"What?" Kota looks at me with his brow furrowed. He carries me through the door war and I repeat myself slower this time.

"I made love to North and Luke at the same time and my body is a little sore!"

He stops moving and stares at me quizzically. But I see his brain turning over what I said. Then his eyes widen and I know he has figured it out. "Oh." He states it simply and calmly. "Is there anything I can do to make you more comfortable?"

I reach up and give him a kiss and the biggest smile. "No I don't think so. Just love me." 

"I do Sang. I always will."

"So Baby ... You love us and always will?"

"Of course she does North. Who could ever not love me." I shake my head at North and Luke. Kota sits on the couch with me on his lap. 

"We are not far from the Manor. Why don't we all stay there? The others can show up as their jobs permit." 

"Fine with me." Luke answers quickly. 

"Its becoming home to me... I love my room there." I reply. 

"Everyone grab a bag and let's get going. Miss. Sorenson why don't you ride with me?" I see him give the boys a look and I read it very easily. It tells them he needs a moment with me. Glancing around I see they are all fine with it except North. I hop up slowly and make my way to him. "I will see you there. I love you Northstar! And thanks for tonight."

He smiles and ruffles my hair. "I will be right you baby. See you in a few." Turning to face Mr. Blackbourne he continues. "I will bring her bag. You can go ahead and go."

Mr. Blackbourne picks me up and carry's me to his car. I see Luke jogging across the years. Probably to get a bag of stuff from his room. 

"Buckle up Miss. Sorenson." That's all he says before shutting the door and running around to the other side.

He takes off and we travel in silence. Its not oppresive or anything. Just cool calm silence. I hear him softly clear his throat and I know he has figured out what and how to say it. 

"Miss. Sorenson are you okay physically?"

I smile slightly. "Yes Mr. Blackbourne."

"Did you enjoy your time with the Misters Taylor?"

I giggle. I know why he is asking this. Straightening up I schoolmyy voice and answer stoically. "Yes Mr. Blackbourne. Of course I did."

"Miss Sorenson.... Sang I would like to spend time with you alone if that is okay?"

"Of course its okay Owen. I wasn't sure what or where or even how to do the things you all like. And I'm fumbling along... But I am enjoying learning NY bodies likes and all if yours. If there is something in particular you are wanting you have but to ask." I see his face as we pass under a street light and he is smirking. I know he is thinking about or planning something in particular an I get chills. As he pulls into his drive and around back to the parking garage I know that he has made a decision.

"Will you go up to your room and wait for me Miss. Sorenson?" 

Giggling again I reply as we walk through the side door. "Yes Mr. Blackbourne. Whatever you say Mr. Blackbourne!"

"Don't make promises dear girl that you arent sure you can keep!"

I move quickly up the staircase to my room. Or what I think is my room. I must have got turned around. Seeing all the bright orange I know I'm in meanies room. I go back out to the hall and start in the other direction. I know my room is around here somewhere. Opening doors I finally find it. Its late and I'm exhausted so I lay on the bed and wait for Owen. 

~Mr. Blackbourne's POV~

I send her up to her room. I'm afraid of myself ... Seriously afraid. I want her so much. But I don't want to hurt her. I know I need to give her body time to recover. If tonight was her first time to be taken that way she is probably sore. 

I pour myself a glass of water and wait for the others to arrive. We need to have another family meeting. Its time to change some things.

~Nathan's POV~

Peanut is ready to have sex with us. No not sex. Peanut is ready to make love to us. It weirds me out a little when I think if her with more than one of us but it turns me on too. I can't wait to get my hands on her. And my mouth! God the things I want to do to her.

~Silas's POV~

Aggele is ready for me. Her body is delicious and I can't wait to get my hands on it. I'm going to love her till she can't walk the next day. She will have a sore throat from screaming my name.... Mmmmmm just thinking about her turns me on. I need her.

~Victor's POV~

I think I'm ready to make love to Princess. Will she still want me now that I've been with Gabe and Luke? Does she still feel the sane about me? God I'm going to go crazy! I just need to look her in the eye and hear her say she loves me. I need her...

~Dr. Greens POV~

Just a couple more hours and I'm off. I can't wait to climb in bed with her. I'm going to make love to Pookie. Well I might sleep first then Make love to Pookie. I'm so tired lately. I need to look into opening a family practice or something. These later hours are shit!

~Mr. Blackboutne's POV~

After speaking with the boys we all went upstairs. Them to their rooms and Me to Ms. Sorensons. She is asleep. It must be pretty deeply BC she is snoring softly. Shaking my head I strip to my boxers and climb in with her. She sighs as I snuggle closer to her. I don't know how we ever survived without her. She is perfection. Holding her tightly I begin to drift off to sleep. Tomorrow we are going to make some changes. I love this family. I reach over and check my cell phone one last time before I'm out. Everyone is safe. For the moment.