chapter 4

Sangs POV

Finally the bell rings. I wave to Karen and rush out of the locker rooms. 

"Woooaaahhhh. Peanut slow down. I'm supposed to walk you to Mr. Blackbourne's car not chase you. If North sees he will flip out." Honey is so cute when he tries to be bossy. I just giggle and walk faster.

"Peanut seriously slow down. Please!" Ahhhh I hate when they get all serious on me. I can't argue or not listen because I know they are just trying to take care of me. 

"Trouble!"

"Cupcake."

Coming between some cars I spot Gabe and Luke.

"Hey guys." I let loose another giggle.

Grinning they both look from me to Nathan.

"Don't look at me. She came out of the locker rooms like this. I'm having to jog to keep up with her. And dodging all these ppl that she is somehow just slipping through is a chore." I just giggle again. I know Honey isn't really upset with me.

As we walk to the cars I finally see Mr. Blackbourne and Dr. Green. Sean just grins but Owen stops and gives me a look. Its intense yet sweet. His face can be so expressive when he chooses. I love these guys.

"Miss. Sorenson. You will be riding with me to my home. Dr. Green will follow. Are you ready?"

"Yes Mr. Blackbourne." The boys swarm me taking turns giving me hugs and pecks on the cheek. We still have to be careful at Ashley waters. Although the boys finished the job it was decided that we would finish the year here. Just a couple more weeks and we would be done here. It was a lot calmer and the students and staff seemed happier. They still had a long way to go but with the new principal they hired it will get better.

Mr. Blackbourne opened the car door for me and waited for me to enter. 

"Sang I'm sending a bag to Mr. B's house for you tonight. I know your planning to stay with victor tomorrow so I will send enough for the whole weekend. Is there anything you would like for me to pack in particular?"

"No meanie I'm sure whatever you pack will be fine."

Gabe leaned in to hug me an whispered quickly in my ear. I quickly hurried into Owens... Mr. Blackbourne's car.

We got on our way and I started thinking. 

"Owen I've never been to your house. All this time and I still don't know where you live."

"I know. I'm sorry its taken this long for it to happen. There just always seems to be stuff in the way. I'm glad your spending the evening with me. I have to run an errand this evening but it shouldn't take long." 

"Oh. Okay." I wonder where he has to go.

"I'm meeting with the boys to quickly discuss the changes in our dynamics. It shouldn't take long Sang. Do still prefer to not be there during this discussion?"

"Yes. I think its best if they can vocalize how they feel without worrying about hurting or offending me. They are more than welcome to come talk to me later about it. This is just so new Owen. I'm not sure where to turn sometimes."

"Its new to all of us Sang. We just have to work through things together. Out coming to me about this s a really good example. There are going to be things we have to work out as a family and things we have to work out one on one. We will talk more tonight okay?"

"I get it. Thanks for always being there for me."

"Your welcome Miss. Sorenson."

Why did I find it really hot when he says my name like that? Its like when North calls me Baby or kota calls me 10. I glance at him and see a small smirk. He knows what it does to me... He has too!

We pull to a large gate that has a B in the metal work. Its beautiful. He pulls up the long drive and stops in front of a gorgeous sand colored stone mansion. Its perfection. There are rose bushes blooming everywhere. This is his home. I can see it in the way the grass and bushes are perfectly trimmed and how the building is sparkling clean. We are at his home. And it screams elegance and care. I see as we enter it has warm color tones and softness that say welcome home.

Owen grabs my hand and takes me up the formal staircase. "I actually inherited this home from my paternal great grandfather. He was part of the academy. When my time with my parents ended he found me and brought me into the Academy. But he passed away when I was 14. I didn't get to spend much time with him. Just a couple years but he made a impact on my life and he left me this home. I don't bring many people here. I have a condo listed as my address with everyone except the Academy. The boys have only been here a couple times. But I wanted you to see it. I come here to get away."

"The roses outside you take car of them don't you?"

He smiles a little sadly. "Yes my grandfather taught me. He would take me outside everyday when I first came and make me prune the bushes. I was angry and hurt. But after awhile I finally opened up to him. The roses became my medicine then they became my love."

"That's beautiful Owen." He shakes his head and grabs my hand to continue up the stairs and down the hall. "All the boys have their own room here and now you do too. I had Gabe come set everything up for you a couple months ago. Stuff just kept getting in the way." With that he pushes open a door and its like a fairytale. Everything is pinks and golds. Its breathtaking. The bed is massive with so many throw pillows I will probably get lost. The vanity is beautiful. There is a walk in closet with a bathroom next door to it. The tub in the bathroom is astonishing. I thought the bathroom in Victors room was amazing but this... There aren't even words. There is a shower in the back of the bathroom that could fit 10 people. And I chuckle when I think that. 

Walking back out of the bathroom I find Owen across the room by another door.

"Sang this goes to my room. I wanted you to have your own room but I also wanted you to know that I am here. We can sleep in which ever room you like." He said "we". I've never slept in Owens arms like have the rest of my guys. Even Sean makes a point to spend the night with me every once in awhile. 

Walking quickly to Owen I grab him and kiss him. His mouth is so perfect. I feel his body tense up before he wraps his arms around me. He is so calm all of the time that I forget sometimes that this fire is burning just below the surface. I pull back and kiss below his chin and start tugging at his clothes. Getting his shirt unbuttoned is all I can think about. I feel him tugging my shirt up so I let him pull it off before attacking his clothes again. I get his shirt undone and I'm pulling his sleeves off when I hear a throat clear. 

"Owen you really should have waited for me." I can hear the humor in Sean's voice. He thinks this is funny does he.... I turn from Owen and face Sean. One breast is not in my bra and my skirt is dangerously close to falling off thanks to Owens quick work with the zipper. I see Sean gulp and his eyes get very big. As I zip up my skirt and adjust my breasts. I feel Owen bend down and he hands me my shirt. I pull it on and smooth my hair down. Sean just keeps watching but now he looks like he wants to cry. 

"Something wrong Dr. Sean?"

"Ohhhhh no Pookie. Nothing is wrong. Well maybe something. If I had kept my big mouth shut I might have got to see more of your delicious body! Stupid Sean! Stupid stupid Sean!"

"And Have you learned your lesson?" Owen asks him completely straight faced. How does he do it. Im grinning and trying hard not to giggle.

"Yes Owen I have learned my lesson. Now can we give Pookie a lesson?" My mouth drops open and he winks at me! What does he have planned?