chapter 27

Silas's POV~

What does Aggele have up her sleeve? I quickly throw on some dark clothing brush my teeth and get to the living room. Aggele always has the best surprises! Once I enter I hear her giving more orders... Damn that's hot. She is wearing training gear and her hair is slicked back into a ponytail. Man she is sexy.

"Is that okay Silas?"

"What... Sorry Aggele I ..."

"He got lost in how hot you look all commando, Princess!" Victor adds Chuckling.

"Okay. From the begining. Luke Nathan and Gabe get breakfast ready. Something quick we can eat on the go.."

"Not sweets Luke." North adds.

"Mr. Blackbourne and Dr. Green can you check the weather and make sure the house is all locked up. Victor and Kota can you pull the cars around. 

"North and Silas go get the supplies I will need and brig them around to the cars."

"What cars are we wanting Princess?" 

"Ummmm how about both Yukon's."

"Sure 10. We will be back in a minute."

As we all go about our tasks I can't help but wonder what she has planned."

~Sang's POV~

One we all have a breakfast burrito in hand we head out the door. I hope in the drivers seat of the first Yukon and the boys errupt. 

"I'm driving! Get in or stay here." They grumble but quickly separate themselves into two groups and get in. North follows with the other Yukon and we are quickly at our destination. I can hear them getting excited and it makes me more excited. 

"Trouble this is awesome!"

"Cupcake I love carnival food. This is perfect."

"Princess thank you."

As we climb out of the cars and meet up I can't help but get a little nervous. I have never planned our day like this and I don't want anyone bored.

"Okay this is the deal. We are going to go inside the Fun Zone and play everything race everything and end the day with paintball. Any questions?" They all shake their heads and its time to go inside. I quickly get the king bracletes that you do everything and set up our times for the go karts and paintball. Turning we head to the arcade. All the boys take off and get to the game of their choice. I feel a hand slip into mine and smell Kota lean into me. 

"Look at them! Like children. Thank you Sang."

Giggling I tug him to a racing game and we climb in. 

"Your going down Kota!" 

"I don't think so Sang!" And with that the race began. We took turns playing all the games. Nathan and north were the best at the racing games. Silas and Kota one all the hand to hand combat. Victor and luke were the best at the games with guns. Mr. Blackbourne mainly watched and Dr. Sean ate a lot of the junk food while laughing at the boys. Gabe and I kicked everyone's butts on the dance games. My bracelet let out a chirp letting me know that the Go karts were ready for us. Its time to get our race on!

They ended up having exactly enough go karts for us all to race. I had rented the track for an hour so we had enough time for several races. Owen kept winning with North and kota grabbing a few wins apiece. 

When our time was up at the track we went to the food court and got something to eat. 

"Mr. B cheats! There is no way he is beating us that many times without cheating!" Nathan say a little glumly.

Luke throws some fries at Nathan. "Nate quit being a baby!" 

I watch as my family interacts and I can't help but feel .... What does. Kayli call them.... The wiggly sparks! I can't help but feel wiggly sparks. 

"Who is ready for lazer tag?" Immediately all the guys start talking animatedly about the last time. I won. It was down to me and Luke and I just happened to see movement and shot. Silas doesnt hide very well. Luke and I were one shot apart on the score board. 

"Your going down this time Cupcake!" Luke crows!

"We shall see Mr. Taylor." Owen interjects. 

After we are kitted out and ready to go I lean over and kiss Luke deeply. "I love you.... But your going down Luke!" And then I take off into the dark to hide. I hear laughter and shouts, groans, and not so nice names being called. I just keep my lips shut and climb to the top of one of the walls. I don't think they intended for that to happen when they built it but we play academy style. Gorilla tactics are totally acceptable. I start to pick off the guys repeatedly when I see Luke climbing on top of another wall. Backing into a corner I hide! He won't let me live it down if he wins. If your shot your vest buzzes and lights up. You can't shoot for 45 seconds. Dropping down further into the corner I look up and see the game clock has less than a minute one it! Just. Little bit more.... Shooting Sean I have to hold in a laugh. He is hilarious when losing. He gives a running commentary of what he is doing and what has happened to him. I turn and shoot kota as he comes around one of the walls. He is hunched forward protecting his front sensor but from my angle the back is a huge target. I need to get Luke at least once. 20 seconds left and I stand up run across the top of the wall and shot Luke. As I see him light up I feel my vest vibrate. 

"Gotcha Trouble!"

Laughing Silas catches me as I jump down. 

"Time to see who the winner is!"

"VICTOR!"

"HOW DID HE MANAGE THAT?"

"WHAT?"

THATS BULLSHIT!"

Everyone is talking over everyone else. 

"Everyone was so worried about Princess and Luke that I his and fired. I think most of you forgot about me as you searched for them."

Walking over to Victor I give him a kiss. He hands his gun off and picks me up! As he slowly pulls away and I feel my body tense up. 

"Tonight!" I whisper to him. "Just you and me."

He nods and wraps his arms around my waist. 

"Alright Pookie paintball is last."

"North can you run to the Yukon and get our paintball gear?"

"Sure baby. I will be right back!"

We all slowly make our way to the paintball arena. 

"So are we going to be on teams or free for all?" Mr. Blackbourne asked. 

"Lazer tag was a free for all so let's break into teams." Kota responds.

"Okay how are we doing this?" Silas asks.

"Pookie what do you think?"

"Mr. Blackbourne and you are team leader Dr. Sean. Silas Kota Luke and Victor are with Mr. Blackbourne. North Gabe Nathan and Myself are with Sean." Everyone separates and starts discussing strategy and getting our goggles and guns ready. North makes sure all of our guns are loaded and we are ready to go. 

I'm starting to get a little tired. I hide a yawn but Sean catches it. 

"Long night and day Pookie. Are you going to be okay?" 

"Yeah. Let's kick their butts .... I have plans with Victor tonight."

"Alright Pookie let's do this."

As my team fanned out the horn for the start of the game sounded. We ducked rolled dived climbed and shot till everyone was finally out. Our team won. It was down to Sean and Owen and Sean threw a rock across the playing field. When Owen popped up t shoot him Sean opened fire! It was awesome. I loved every minute of it but It was time to get in my jacuzzi tub with Victor and relax.