67

~North's POV~

My ass hurts. I can feel several bruises forming. Her little hands were fuc***g strong. I'm dodging having to talk to anyone as I rush Baby out to the jeep.

"North slow down please. These heels are killing me." She says with a giggle.

"Baby, I gotta get away from here. My ass has bruises, my skin feels icky from that sick bitch rubbing on me, and I need a shower to get her smell off of me." I mumble to her. She just giggles again and I scoop her up.

As soon as I get to the jeep I begin unload my weaponry into the safe. Baby stands there smiling softly and I feel myself begin to harden. She shakes her head and winks at me. Damn. That girl knows me.

"Are we ready?" Nathan asks while quickly uploading his weapons.

"Yes Honey we are ready. " Sang baby replies while I lift her into the front of the jeep.

"Baby I didn't put the top on so you need to wear my jacket." I shrug out of it and slide it around her shoulders. Nathan finishes and slides the gate shut over the safe.

"Let's get home. I have some papers to fill out for Kota and Mr. B." Nathan says.

I nod and take off. I need a shower. Sang leans her head back and closes her eyes. She is wonderful. The wind whips her hair and her bow shaped lips form a smile.

"The road North. I want to make it home in one piece please."

I shake my head and concentrate on driving. I hear a chuckle and Nathan winks at me in the rearview.

Once we get home I leave Nathan to report and make my way up the stairs holding Sang's hand. She leans into to me and I can feel the exhaustion coming off her in waves. My Baby is tired. Truly bone tired.

She heads straight to her closet and begins pulling her hair down the rest of the way. I slide her zipper down and kiss her shoulder. She leans into me then moves to slide the dress off and hang it. Gabe will take it to the cleaners and pack it correctly later. I look up when I hear her sigh and my mouth goes dry. Standing in her panties, thigh highs, and heels she is a goddess. The old phrase my dad use to use comes to mind. "Sex on stilts.". She peeks at me from under her lashes and I pick her up.

Our mouths comes together and its lightning. I kiss and suck down her neck. Careful not to leave marks. We both love it but Gabe goes nuts when I mark her up.

" Baby I'm not gonna last."

"Good. I need you!"

I find my shirt has already been pulled up and my zipper down. Her hot little hands find their way into my drawers and I hiss. I feel another delicate hand on my chest and a growl comes out. She has gotten really good at undressing me. Her mouth leaves my throat and she hits her knees. I moan when her soft lips touch me. My pants and underware are pulled down and her soft hands are torturing me while her lips nibble and kiss.

"Baby you don't have too. . ." I hope the words came out right.

"I want to North Star." Her mouth envelopes me and I stagger. Her soft chuckles vibrate down my shaft and fingers find that magic spot. God I want this to last forever but I know it will be over in seconds if she doesn't stop. It takes every bit of will power I have to stumble back a step or two and say stop. I hit my knees and kick my clothes and shoes off. I feel Sang's hands tugging my shirt off the rest of the way and then I am on her.

Her breasts are perfect. Strong and right her body is a weapon. Right now that weapon is a bomb that's going to make me explode. Her hands tug and pull on my hair as I lick and kiss her succulent breasts. I make my way down her toned stomach and nip at her panty line. I grab the lace confection and tug. They rip down the seams. Gabe will kill me tomorrow but it was worth it to hear that gasp of surprise.

When she is bare I look at the beauty that is her body. It won't matter when we are 60 and wrinkled I will still love her. Want her. Need her.

I lean forward and inhale deeply. Drinking in the scent that is all Sang. I take one small swipe with my tongue and then I eat. I eat like a starved man. She is so good. Her moans and sighs push me to drive her harder. I slide a hand up leg and play with the top of her though highs before going further and reaching her perfect hole. My finger plunges inamd I work her. Quick thrusts that match the speed of my tongue. Her sigh and moans become more frantic and then she is demanding I give her release. It's the demands that get to me. When she reaches that point I slide a finger into the back. She squeals and then her cries turn to sobs as she goes over. As soon as her body starts to come down I lean in and enter her. My arms alwrap around her cradling her head as my mouth once again kisses and sucks her neck. Oh. God. I just need to hold on a little longer. Her hand grabs my ass and pulls. Her moans in my ear finish me. I can't hold on. I come with a roar and her pants are what I come back to earth too. Her aodr puffs against my neck are beautiful. She is beautiful.

"Love you North." I slide off of her as she mumbles to me. She is already falling into sleep.

"I love yoy too baby.". I lay there beside her with my eyes closed thinking of all the things I want to say to her. It's just as I start to open my mouth that I hear her snore. Just a soft one and I smile. Standing up I pick her up and carry her to the room. I set her on the end of the bed and pull the extra pillows off the bed. She never stirs as I pick her up and mover her to her side of the bed. The middle. I get a warm damp towel from the bathroom and clean her up a little before falling into bed and curling up to my girl. As I wrap my arms around her I wrap the lose strands of her hair in my hand. Its like silk. Smooth and sleek. i really do need a shower. . .it will have to wait. I count her breaths as I slowly fall to sleep.

Hey everyone. Hope you enjoyed the last couple chapters. I'm a little stuck. I have points A and C mapped out but B is giving me trouble. Please bear with me as I get us to C! Thanks! XOXO 9LOVES