chapter 10

Sangs POV~

Its late. The Sun is pretty high through the window. I know I had somewhere to be today. I feel soft lips on my shoulder

"Wakey wakey Pookie. We all overslept."

I can't help but smile. I feel so safe and comfortable right now. "Morning Dr. Sean."

"Pookie are you gonna give me some sugar this morning?" Sean winks at me then looks over my shoulder and grins.

"No she is going to roll over here and give me a kiss. Then she is going to get ready for the day quickly. Since we are running late. Sean and I will dress and meet you in the kitchen." Owen starts to roll me over to him and Sean leans up and steals a kiss! He grins at me and climbs out of bed. Once I'm facing Owen he softly says "Good morning."

"Morning Mr. Blackbourne."

"Good morning Miss. Sorenson. I'm going to kiss you." I'm not sure is he is seeking permission or just stating a fact but before I have time to reply I feel his lips touch mine. I'm amazed all over again that its okay to love them and they love me in return. It just doesn't seem real at times. He pulls away and we are both breathing hard. 

"Miss. Sorenson I must leave you to get ready. Otherwise I won't let you leave this bed all day." He quickly climbs from the bed and exits through his adjoining door. He is perfection. Sometimes I just want to laugh and squeal at my luck. I'm blessed. 

I giggle and climb out of the bed. I am almost afraid to see what else Gabe has packed for me. Although he has exquisite taste sometimes it makes me feel very exposed. Not that the clothing is revealing. Just the colors and styles scream Here I Am. And Im still not comfortable with others noticing me. Its gotten better. I decide to brush my teeth then look at the clothes. 

Finishing up in the bathroom I take the bag to my bed and pull out the clothes. Blue and white striped skirt. Thats cute. A white tank top. Comfy. A cute little blue half sweater that will end right under my bust line. It has short sleeves. Not to bad. Gabe went easy on me. I grab the white lace panty and bra set and get to work. Once I'm dressed I reach in the bag for my shoes. Cute white Sandals with little silver anchor charms on them. And underneath I find a a small cloth bag. I pull it out and find a small silver ring. Its just solid silver looking closer I realize it must be white gold there is a 10k stamped on the inside. A necklace falls out with a medium size white gold anchor. Its bigger than a quarter. In the top of the anchor is a diamond. A large diamond. Or what looks like a diamond. Its probably not real. Right? I quickly put the necklace on and try not to think about it. The last thing to come out of the bag is a small silver anchor barrette. I grab my hair brush and part it on the side and pull back a small part of the front on the side. He is a genius. I look totally put together yet super relaxed. If I switched to heels I could get away with wearing this to a nice dinner. I don't know how he always does it.

Throwing everything from yesterday into the bag I run downstairs. 

"He is amazing. You look Beautiful Pookie."

"I must remember to compliment him. You look outstanding Miss. Sorenson." Owen reaches over and hands me an apple. "We have to hurry. Since we overslept I'm late. Do you have everything you need?"

"Yes Mr. Blackbourne. I'm ready!"

"OK Pookie let's get you to Victor's house."

The drive took a little longer since Saturday traffic was busy. We were just getting out of the car when another beautiful black car pulled in next to us. 

Mr. Morgan quickly exited. He glanced at us and smiled. To anyone else that smile would be endearing yet to me I could see the corrosion behind the beautiful face. Owen moved closer to me. Although he was always flirty towards me I never got the feeling that I was the one in danger. There was just something about the way he looked at my boys that sent chills down my spine.