chapter 26

Sangs POV~

Time passes so quickly when you are enjoying life. Its those moments of pain and heartbreak that cause you to stop and reflect ... Its then that you see how much time has slipped by you. Have you enjoyed it? Do you have good memories? Will the stories you tell your grandchildren be full of action? Adventure? Love? When I woke up this morning between Sean and Owen my heart almost stopped. It was amazing to feel their naked bodies pressed close to mine. Realizing how maudlin I sound I shake my head and giggle! 

"Hush Pookie no giggling before the sun comes up!"

I giggle again. "The sun has been up for hours Dr. Sean. Its time to move!"

"Both of you zip it or I will be forced to get in my chest and find a paddle!"

I instantly quiet then Sean crosses his eyes and I erupt again! Suddenly I'm pinned beneath someone... Owen! He kisses my nose, eyes, ears, cheeks and finally my lips.

"Good morning Miss. Sorenson. Are you ready to get up?" 

"Well I can tell you are!" Owens eyes grow and his mouth hangs open a bit! 

"Are you wanting a spanking my lovely girl? That tone says you do!" His face instantly straightens up and his eyes become deep and searching....

"Yes Mr. Blackbourne." I say while laying a hand on his cheek. "I would like another spanking." His eyes warm as he reads the honest want in my eyes. "But it will have to wait. We need to shower and get ready for the day. We need to hurry!"

"I don't have anything scheduled for today." Owen says

"I'm off until tomorrow." Sean adds

"I have plans. And Owen you need to dress casual. Not you casual but north casual."

"But why?" I can tell he is a little unsettled that I haven't ran my plans by him. But he needs to learn that as a family its time for us o start changing some things. When it comes to the Academy he can be in charge but as for the family... Well its time for this family to start making decisions together. 

"Alright you two I'm going to take a shower. The first one in there with me gets a kiss of their choice." With that I'm quickly in the bathroom turning on the shower. I pause and blow out a breath before I feel two sets of arms circle me. 

"Pookie we tied." Giggling I get in the shower. 

The water feels amazing and so do their hands. No woman has ever been as lucky as I am. I sigh and lean into Owens chest. 

"Are you happy Sang?"

"I couldn't be happier."

"Good. Now give me that kiss you owe me Pookie!"

"I believe Miss Sorenson owes me a kiss not you." 

Chuckling I lean up and kiss Owens mouth then turn and kiss Sean.

"I love you both."

"We know you beautiful mess!"

We quickly hurry and scrub up with me prompting and Owen complaining about getting a day off. I have plans for these boys and they need to get a move on!

Once I'm dressed I start on the bottom floor. Opening Norths then Silas's doors and telling them to get up and get dressed. Then I hurry up to the second floor and get Victor up... Well I tried. Then is kota and Nathan. They both are up. Nathan had just got out of the shower and Kota is reading . going up to the third floor I open Gabes door and again find an empty room. Walking to the last door in the hall I fling open Luke's door and watch the three boys scramble to get sheets shirts or something covering them...

"Oh come on cupcake... We just got to sleep!" 

"Get up boys we have plans today! I expect everyone in the 1st floor living area in 30 mins. Dress is casual and Dark colors. We are going to have some fun!"

I hear them all grumbling and I walk out. Thinks ng quickly I text North what we need to take and tell him to put a hush on it. Running back to my room I grab a couple things then go to the family room and wait. 

Its fun time!