chapter 7

Sangs POV~

Its been just over 2 hours. Where are they? After showering I pulled on a towel and began to search for clean clothes. I was really surprised to see that Owen has a massive walk in closet with just about everything you could think of. From tuxedos and suits to jeans and track clothes he even had a section that had like military clothing in it. Black pants with lots of pockets. And solid t-shirts to wear with. I love this closet. It smells like him and I could curl up in the chair by his shoes and just breath him in. I can't believe how deeply those boys have moved into my heart. Although Owen is more reserved then the rest he still shows he cares. I just have to pay attention to point it out. He has such a big heart and he covers it up in steely commands and a brusque business attitude. I realized a while back that this is how he deals with his emotions. I want to see him heated. I want to see him so lost to control that he can't command he can only receive. If only I knew more on how to show the physical side of love. I think I need to speak to Sean about this. I walk over to his dress shirts and grabbed a silvery gray one. Its smooth and I love the way it feels against my skin. Hmmmmmm what to do about panties? I will just go without. His dress shirt is long on me. I will just sit like a lady.

Hearing the door down stairs I take off for the stairs. 

"Hey Pookie did you miss me." I smile and nod at Sean. Owen turns towards me as I begin down the stairs and he stops. He doesn't blink or speak. Just stares. I see him swallow and then come forward holding a bag.

"Mr. Coleman packed you an overnight bag." He swallows again but adds." However as you are already changed we can go ahead with our meal." Sitting my bag by the stairs He turns and quickly walks from the room.

I turn to Sean and he winks at me. "He is just flustered Pookie. You looked beautiful and sexy walking down the stairs in his shirt. I think it caught him off guard a little. Be gentle with him Sang he has a glass heart. It breaks easily." He leans forward and presses a kiss to my mouth and walks towards the dinning rooms.

They decided on tacos at the last minute. My taco Salad is good and refreshing. Owen keeps peeking at me. Sean keeps looking from me to Owen and back again. I see Owen begin to clean up his mess. 

"If you will excuse me I have some paperwork to fill out in my study. Sang I'm sure Sean will keep you entertained but if you need anything the intercoms work and the study is on the west side of the bottom floor. Do you remember?"

"Yes." I answer quietly feeling unsure. Sean gives Owen a look. One I can't read and Owen gives Sean a look back. Sean rolls his eyes and looks at me. He winks at me so I smile. 

~Seans POV~

Owen is giving me time alone with her. I can tell he is still worried about overwhelming her. Since Owen first became sexually active he has always leaned towards dominance. He isnt into the whole scene but he enjoys spanking and control. He is a force to be reckoned with. I know because I've tasted a small bit of him. He is never angry or hurtful. He just likes what he likes. And he really likes control. I would love for Sang go at him. He can hardly control himself now I don't think he will be able to with her. But Owen needs someone to take the control from him sometimes. Its a heavy burden he bears for our team. Always be in charge and always taking blame for anything not falling just as it should. 

Shaking myself from my thought I look to the girl who could break us if she wanted too.

"Pookie let's go to the game room and watch a movie before I have to leave for work."

She helps me clean up the dining area laughing and joking with me. I put a movie in and settle on one of the couches with her. I glance at my watch a realize my whole evening is gone. I lean over to kiss a dozing Pookie and she instantly responds. 

I kiss down her neck and she wimpers. I pull her towards me and she climbs onto my lap. Oh God she feels amazing rubbing on my cock. Her hand slips between us and she starts unbuttoning my pants. I run my hand up her thigh and towards her ass and I realize she isnt wearing panties. 

"Pookie have you been walking around all evening without Panties?"

She chuckles and its deep and sexy. Her giggles are adorable but damn that chuckle was sexy! 

"I took a shower Sean and I wouldn't be a very good girl if I put dirty panties back on.". Oh man this confident Sang is hot. She gets my pants undone and I feel her dainty little hand touch me. I almost come undone right there.

" Pookie ... Sang... Baby slow down. I will cum and it will be over quickly if you don't stop. I want to savor you Sang. I lean her toward the couch and lay her down. Fliping up the shirt she is wearing. I have to grab myself at the base and breath. I can't believe I almost came from just looking at her. She is neat and well groomed. I want to feast on her but I know I don't have time. Slowly I reach down and flick her little nub. She moans softly. I run my finger down her slit and push into her just the slightest. She arches off the couch and emits a sexy noise. I begin rubbing her little nub while slowly moving in and out of her. She is close I can feel it. Her walls start to milk my finger so tightly its all I can do to not cum at the sight and feelings she is envoking. All of the sudden she leans forward and grabs me. She begins to stroke to my rhythm of thrusts. I'm so close. I hear the sound of her moan catch in the back of her throat and we both go over. I spray all over the front of Owens shirt. Damn he is going to gripe when he realizes. I lean over her breathing deeply and she leans forward to kiss the top of my head. 

"Thank you Dr. Sean." She giggles as she says it.

"Ohhhhhhh come on Pookie don't start giggling. I have to leave for work..." I glance at my watch "Oh shit I'm going to be late!"

She just giggles again as I quickly get up and start putting myself to rights. I get straightened out and pull her up for a kiss. She leans away from me and I'm a little shocked.

"Sang is something wrong?"

"I just didn't want you to have to wear this mess to work." She lifts the shirt away from her body so I can see what she is talking about. I put my forhead on hers and groan. "I forgot about it already Pookie. I was to to worried about tasting those sweet lips before I leave." She shakes her head and kisses my lips. 

I hold her hand as I walk to the door. "Princess I'll be back in a couple hours. I don't have to work a full shift tonight. Do me a favor and don't go easy on Owen. He likes control Sang. He likes it in every aspect of his life. But I think you can shake him lose from that. He needs it. He needs one thing that isn't his to command and I think that's you." I kiss her once more and whisper to her. "Just love him Sang he needs its!" Then I slip quickly out the door and head to the hospital. I'm going to be late but it was so worth it. I whistle as I drive off. I can't wait to get back.

~Sangs POV~

Sean is absolutely amazing. But Owen hmmmmmm I need to get ahold of him. He needs to understand how much I love him. I run to the stairs and pick up the bag Gabe sent and head to my room. He said he was sending a surprise for Mr. Blackbourne. I'm really excited to see what it is.