chapter 15

North's POV~

"Luke you better shut the f**k up! I'm tired of hearing about it! Just shut up!" Why does he feel the need to brag about his private time with Sang Baby? Its driving me nuts. I know I should be happy for him but I haven't got to do those things with her! And when was he alone with her anyways? I thought one of the guys was always there? 

"Come on North I need to talk about it. I'm like a jack in the box all wound up ready to pop!" 

"Shut up Luke. Some of us haven't had time alone with her yet. Do you have to rub it in?" Nathan sounds just as irritated as I feel.

"When were you alone with Ms. Sorenson, Mr. Taylor?" Mr. Blackbourne sounds like he is really interested in knowing the answer to this. I lean forward with a smirk waiting for him to reply.

"Friday night Mr. B. We stayed at Nathan's while he was out on a job and I was busy in the kitchen with my sketchbook. I'm more tired of hearing about it than you are." Gabe responds as he walks away. Something is off. He doesn't  sound angry or frustrated... Well maybe frustrated but it just didn't make sense. Glancing quickly back to Luke I see him looking at the ground. Well f**k what are they fighting about. I've never seen the two of them avoid eye contact or act this way except the one time like a year and half ago. They took some job where they had to stay in a cabin together for a week. They came back avoiding each other for a couple days but they worked it out quickly. They were back to annoying the life out of me a cpl days later. Victor looks between the two of them but just shakes his head. 

"Boys are you ready to swim with Pookie?" We have all been waiting for her down at Mr. Blackbourne's pool. He has a diving board and a slide. It isn't often that we get together here. Its really nice when we do though. 

"Mr Blackbourne are you going to swim with us?" Sangs voice is so sweet.

I turn around to speak to her and I lose my voice. Gabe is a genius! I'm gonna give him a raise! Freaking fantastic. Her black bathing suit with the pink heart is incredible. She has this really pretty black thing wrapped around her waist. Her hair is loose and blowing softly in the breeze. She walks to one of the tables and kicks off her flip flops. Pulls her hair back in a ponytail thingy and starts to unwrap the skirt thing she is wearing. I'm going to kill him! Gabe is a freaking idiot! That scrap of fabric is covering nothing. The little ties with pink beads that hold the bottom up are nothing!! They could... I could... I'm going to kill him. 

I look over and see him smirking. He knew before he even bought it what our reactions would be that bastard! I'm going to drown him. I look at my other brothers and they are all staring. Mouth open eyes racing over her body! Even Dr. Green is gaping! The only one still functioning is Mr. Blackbourne. I see him peek at us from the corner of his eye and he his lip quiks. Jerk! How does he even function with Sang looking like this. She has filled out and her skin has just the slightest sun kissed look. Her small breasts are spilling from her top. Her waist is tiny with just the slightest hint of muscle. Her hips and ass are phenomenal. Round and toned. Then her beautiful legs look elegant ending at her cute little feet. God he is perfect. I get an instant woody and take a running leap for the pool. 

~Silas's POV~

My Aggele mouth is perfection. I want to kiss her little toes. When she dropped the wrap thingy I followed North into the pool! A man can only take so much! Coming up from the water I see Nathan Kota Victor and Doc following us in Nathan let's lose a war cry with his jump. Gabe the bastard is standing there roaring with laughter my Aggele looks lost. She she shakes her head and runs and jumps! Beating everyone to her I capture her.

"Hi Superman!"

"Hi" my response is gruf. She wraps her legs around my waist and I can feel her heat. I groan.