chapter 51

Nathans POV~ MxF

"Peanut you have to use more force from your back leg to get you body to pull all the way through the move. Now try it again." I watch her form and want to weep real tears. I've worked with peanut for almost 2 years now. Not long after we first met her. But in the last month I've watched her blossom into this machine. Her movements are fluid and graceful. But the power.... Its like finally she found her core. She closes her eyes then moves back into first position. When she swings around this time and kicks my mitted hands I grin. "Good job peanut! Again."

We go through the motions for another 15 mins then cool down. Her body is glistening and she looks so sexy. Little curls have plastered themselves to her forehead and neck. She chugs some water and then goes to sit. After stretching her warmed up muscles we work on flexibility some more. As I stretch her legs one last time I feel myself being flipped. When I look up Peanut is on top of me grinning.

"Hi." She whispers. I can tell by her eyes that she is feeling spunky.

"Hello Peanut." 

"I want you Honey."

"Ask and you shall receive." I respond with a chuckle before diving into her body. As my hands push and pull her workout clothes off her body my mouth tries to brand her entire body with kisses. Feverish words of love and want tumble from my lips. 

"So beautiful." Kiss. Kiss. Kiss. "I want to cherish you." Lick. kiss. moan. "I need you Peanut. I'll always need you." I finally get her clothing off and begin to help her tug the rest of mine off. Her hands grab me and I hiss. 

"Don't stop." I know I sound pathetic and I don't care. I need her. 

"I love you Honey." She whispers before tugging me close to her body. Her hand feels so good but as she positions me to enter her my eyes roll closed. She ricks and sways on top of me. Her head thrown back and her delightful little tongue darts out to moisten her lips. I groan. I can't take much more of this torture. 

Giving in I lift her off of me and she looks shocked. I stand and pull her up. I walk over to the weight bench and she follows. Kissing her shoulder I walk behind her and bend her over the bench. Her back bows as I slide into her. Her leans down and I hear her moan. Its soft and throaty. It makes my dick swell and she moans again. Keeping at a steady pace I reach forward and smooth my hand down her hip and up her thigh. Reaching her mound I wiggle my finger till I find her nub. Rubbing back and forth she begins to make beautiful sounds. Her body tenses and she crashes over. I rub until I feel her muscles relax. I lean over her back to kiss her shoulder. Standing I pull her up and turn us so I can sit down. Pulling her with me so I stay in her she looks shocked. I usually very soft with her. I let her lead and I follow. Sitting down with her on my lap she groans. Pushing my legs together she puts her over mine.her feet barely touch the floor so I help her. She begins to bounce on my lap. Leaning forward I lick up her spine and kiss down her neck. She turns her head and her mouth meets mine. I know I can't hold on much longer. I reach down and once again rub her. Our voices both get loud as we reach the end. 

We slump into each other. Sang turns sideways in my lap. Holding her I feel like I'm holding the world. Maybe because she is my world. Staying like that for several minutes I can feel catching back up to her. 

"Its been days Peanut. Your going to have to talk to him. You can't keep acting like nothing is wrong. Your angry Sang and it won't go away till you speak with him about it."

"Leave it alone Honey. Its not about you."

It stings a little that she would say that but I know she is trying to hide her emotions from us. When will she realize that to us she is an open book.