chapter 40

Gabe's POV~

When ibwalk into my room I expect to see them kissing but what I find makes my toes curl and my eyes roll back. My beautiful trouble is stripped and kneeling at the foot of my bed. Luke is standing next to her. His amazing body is nude and standing to attention. His legs are spread so I can clearly see his heavy sac and hard dick. HIs hair is braided like troubles and his chin is titled down. Not as far as troubles but still in deference to me. They look magical. Coming to a stop at the foot of my bed I just stand and stare. She is getting antsy and having a hard time sitting still. I see Luke's lips quirk and I know he is noticing her too. I turn from them and walk to my arm chair and sit. I slowly slide off my shoes and socks. Standing I do the same with the rest of my clothes. I stare once more and turn to the bathroom. I quickly shower and walk out rubbing my hair with a towel. Again the measured looks and again I walk to the chair and sit. 

"Are we ready?" I'm having a hard time with the anticipation running through me. I thought about beating off quickly in the shower but denied myself. I want it to be with them. 

"Yes Gabriel." She says softly. "God yes!" I hear Luke mutter. He never has been able to wait. If we buy chocolate he has to eat it right then. If we are doing something it near kills him to not be first. I see Troubles lips twitch and I know she is thinking the same thing. I watch as she rocks back and forth on her knees trying to alleviate the pressure. 

"Sang stop." She instantly stops and looks up at me. I can see desire welling in her beautiful green eyes. Her face is flushed as well as her breasts. I know this first time will have to be quick. "Can you help Luke for me Trouble?" She nods and turns to him. I see her smirk before her hands run up his thighs and cup him. Her beautiful lips open and she inhales him. His head falls back and I hear the soft moan that escapes him. 

"You looks so beautiful. Both of you look so beautiful." Sang continues to slide up and down him but Luke's head snaps up and he looks at me. I see the love and longing in his gaze. He wants us both. No, he needs us both. Its a hinge moment for me. Do I give in and let his fears rest or do I wait and get the control that I crave. Looking again into his eyes I cave. I walk slowly and stand behind him. Biting and licking the back of his neck. His hand comes up and wraps in my hair to hold me to him. He needs us. I can feel his need like a palpable object. Sliding around to his side I kneel next to trouble and lean in to kiss her neck. Nip her ear and I take a long swipe across Luke's balls. He moans loudly and a small giggle comes out of trouble. When she comes up for air I take over. I suck him in deep and tighten my tongue against the tip when I pulls out. Sang smooths a hand down my stomach and grasps me tightly. I moan around Luke and he groans out harshly. 

"I'm close Gabe I'm close. Please can I ...." Luke gasps. I pull off of him and sit back. Grabbing his hand I pull him to his knees. Grasping both of their necks I pull their mouths to me and we kiss. Pulling back I put sand on my lap facing Luke. Grabbing the lube and a condom off the bed that one of them so generously had ready I start to play with our girl. Luke lays down and burries his face between her legs. With a gasp her back arches and I slip on the condom and begin to rub some lube on me. I move to her little rose bud in the back and start to touch And lube her. Once she is wet and lost in the sensations Luke is pulling out of her I shift and start to slowly slide inside of her. Her head goes forward and I hear her suck in a breath. "Oh Gabriel... Gabe... Yes... Oh .... Gabriel yes!" She tries to rock back and forth but I know this will end to soon if she does so I pull her tight against me. 

"Easy trouble. Take it easy. Luke you can join us at anytime now." 

I hear a small chuckle and he quickly bounces up and puts his knees over my legs. I pull trouble up and he fits himself to her entrance. As she slides down I feel the added sensation of him inside her too. Both of us put our hands on her and start to rock her on us. I feel lips on my cheek and I know its Luke. Up and down we take her and I can feel Luke swell. Sometime luke and i hold hands sometimes they roam Sangs body. When not touching Sang im touching Luke. He's close. So close. Reaching down I run my fingers against Troubles clit and she breaks. "Now Sang." A long soft moan comes out and that sends Luke over. I lean forward and smash our mouths together. I love them ... I love them both so much. Slowly we fall to the floor in a tangle of limbs. I pull from trouble quickly walk to bathroom. Sliding off the condom I toss it and wash my hands. When I come back out its to find Luke sitting up and watching Trouble sleep. 

"She's perfect Gabe. God smiled on us when he gave her to us. I'm sorry I freaked out earlier this week." His eyes never leave her the whole time he is speaking. But he looks at me and I can see the recrimination in his eyes. He's feeling guilty for the emotional crash we had earlier this week. Picking Sang up I lay her on the bed and tuck my throw blanket around her. She's had a very busy day and looks wiped out. 

"Luke just remember we all Love you. But Sang and I we love you as the other portions of our hearts. It will always be so. Next time you begin to feel the way you felt before you come to me. Do you understand?"

"Yes Gabriel."

Leaning forward I let my lips linger on his. Its a promise. Just a gentle seal to our love.

I feel his body relax and sag into me. Leaning back I look him in the eyes.

"However you will be paying for not kneeling when I entered the room Luke. And for not coming to me when you had doubts and fears." I look him in the eyes. And let my love shine through. "I'll let you choose the punishment. You can extend your week without chocolate to two. Or I can get ahold of your ass with my paddle. Its up to you."

I hear him suck in a breath "F**k!" I hardly ever paddle him. A swat or two with my hand when we are in the mood but almost never the paddle. 

"The paddle." He finally says.

"Go stand beside the bed and wait for me." As he walks away I see Sang as been awake and listening. She winks at me and rolls to face the other way. Giving me this time with Luke while she is still in the room just brings home my whole point. She loves us each of us and she understands the nuances of each of our interpersonal relationships. She understands Norths tendency to cover his emotions with grumbling and Nathan with exercise, Silas has his corny jokes, kota counts, Victor plays music, Dr. Green gets moody and spends more time at work till Mr. B tells him to stop and Owen he gets cold. Everything becomes perfection. Until one of us call him on it. She knows our differences, mistakes, and moods. She loves us through it all. 

I go to the closet and get my paddle. Its a softer wood and very pliable. It won't bruise and it only gives a sharp sting. I walk behind Luke and softly push the middle of his back. He leans over the bed and I see the graceful lines of his body. I want to take him just like that but I know he has to be punished first. I stand beside him and run my hand across his back and cup his ass in my hand. Before I draw back the paddle and pop him. It cracks and Luke sucks in a breath. I let it fly again the rub the red lines. "The first two are for not kneeling." Again the crack of the paddle. Another. And another. I set the paddle down and rub his hard cheeks "don't ever hide from me again. I love you. You come to us. Luke do you understand?" 

"Yes Gabriel." I let my fingers slide between his cheeks at his agreement and he moans. "I love you too Luke. I always will." Sang has joined us by rolling over. She is kissing Luke. I once again reach for the lube and another condom. Getting my self ready I pull Luke back from the edge and Sang follows. She drops to her kness and takes him in her mouth. I'm not slow with Luke. I get him lubed and thrust into him. Sang slips up beneath a bent over Luke and pulls him into her. We rock in rythym together. Sang goes off first this time then Luke and I join. 

"Let's get cleaned up and in bed. We all have a long day tomorrow." Sang says. I help both Luke and Sang stand and follow them into the bathroom. It will be a long day tomorrow. It will be a long weekend without Sang here.