35

Brian sat in his hut, Tim asleep as brian looked at him. He was worried, he knew something was wrong like Toby and clockwork were in danger. He would of went out looking for them but there was a bad snowstorm coming in quickly, plus he had no idea where they were. All he could do was hope they were safe and that they had a place to stay. He knew Toby wasn't stupid enough to stay outside in this weather, though he could be wrong as Toby could be lost or heading to a place to his. All he had was hope, he sighed as he looked down. He sighed as he got up and walked to the door, he was going to get water and wood so they could make it through the night. Opening the door fast and exciting, closing the door, and walked to the well. He lowered the bucket into the well and filled it with cold water, he smiled as he pulled the bucket up and walked to the hut. Pushing the door open and walked in putting the bucket next to the stove, walked back out, and grabbed the sled from outside. He walked to the woodpile and filled the sled with wood, he hurried back as the dark clouds came rolling in. He brought the sled in and locked the door, they now had water and wood to last a few days. He had a feeling this storm was going to last a few days, plus his radio was talking about it. He sighed as he grabbed some wood and put it in the stove, lighting the wood on fire. He smiled, it was going to be warm out tonight. Well in the hut it is, though it going to be cold. He sat down and watched the fire, he loved to watch the fire it made him remember going camping with friends and family.