60

(( UPDATE: sorry for the wait I am forced to watch my health as it has been declining, I am suffering from liver failure. So it'll be longer for the post to come in))

A few days had past and the two of them had gone home, not because they wanted to but because Brian was tired of them.
Birds were chirping and Toby opened his eyes, he smiled as he held clockwork in his arms. He gave her a small kiss on the cheek before sliding his arm from underneath her, he went to the front door and left. He walked into the trees as he headed to a place he knew that had scrapped metal, it was a scrap yard that was currently abandoned. He found it yesterday when he went out hunting, he was going to make a stove just the same way as Tim. He was thankful that Tim gave him a spare blowtorch so he could make his own. He got to the spot and went to the building, he smiled as he grabbed an armful of metal and left the building and headed back to his place. He yawned as he got out of the trees, he walked back to the house and walked in. He carefully set the metal down and went back out, he followed his tracks and got some more metal. He started to walk back yet a lingering feeling of being watched crept to the back of his head, he looked around yet there was nothing. He sighed and kept walking, this would be his last trip till clockwork woke up. He got to the door and pushed it open, he carried the metal to the pile he made earlier. He sighed as he locked the door and walked to clockwork, he sighed and lied down next to her. He snuggled close to her before closing his eyes, he drifted into a slumber. A few hours passed and clockwork woke up, she smiled as she stretch. She sat up and looked around, she smiled as she saw Toby sleeping next to her. She stood up and walked to the door, unlocking it and walked outside. She walked to the trees to relieve her bladder, as she didn't go anytime that night. She finished and walked out of the trees and back to the house, she closed the door behind her and locked the door behind her. She walked up to Toby and lied down next to him, snuggling close to him for warmth. She closed her eyes and fell asleep, they would wake up later when they had the energy.