44

He stood in the forest as the cops drive by, their lights flashing red and blue illuminate everything with their colours.  He smiled knowing he once again got away with murder, he walked deeper into the woods. The snow covering his tracks as the storm blew fast, pushing snow around. He moved his scarf down and took a deep breath in, ignoring the pain in his perpetuity smile. He always had to recut it as it kept healing on him, it kinda pissed him off. He wished he could always have this perfect face, though life knew how to piss him off. He shook his head and looked around, his eyes scanning the snow looking for the track. He smiled as he saw a pare, he slowly followed it till he got to a wood little house. Well not really a house just a building that's a square, he smiled hoping that someone lived there. Those if no one did he would live there, it looked nice and a good hideout. He got to the door and pushed on the door, it didn't budge. He smiled as he looked in the hole, it was pitch black. He signed and looked at the bottom hole, he smiled as he saw the door stopper. He grabbed it and pulled it out of the door, standing up and pushed the door open. He walked in, light coming in from the now open door. He smiled as he saw two people asleep, he slowly walked to them freezing when the floor creaked. The male jumped up and looked at the smiling male, he sighed and pulled out his knife. He was happy he had a fight, been a while. He charged at the male swinging his knife at the male, it went into his arm. Yet he was met with a punch to a face, this was new. They usually screamed, he pulled the knife out and backed up. He watched as the female got up, she backed up till she was out of his sight. The male charged at him, he jumped back till his back hit the wall. The male looked at him as he twitched his Tourettes was getting the best of him, he worried about it as it could be his downfall. Jeff smiled as he spoke.

" what's with the ticking, timebomb," Jeff said as Toby looked at him disgusted.

" it's a disorder asshole," Toby hissed at him.

" ah my apologies," Jeff said sarcastically even though he meant it.

He was a killer, not a bully, he had standards. He wasn't a monster, he was just a killer. Jeff let out a yelp as he felt a sharp pain in his side, he looked over to see a hammer in his side with the chick holding it. He raises his hand and backhanded her, she fell back as the male jumped at him. Jeff jumped out of his way, he pulled out the hammer and threw it on the ground. He felt himself get light-headed, everything started to go back before going back to normal. He got to see himself get punches in the face before blacking out again, Toby sighed as he looked at the male. He found him to be repulsing to look at, he looked like the joker and Michael Jackson love child. He sighed and closed the door and putting the wooden block in the door, locking it. He looked at clockwork who was shaking slightly, she was scared and he could tell.

" It'll be alright you get some rest I'll watch him closely," he said with a small smile

She nodded and lied down, toby sighed as he walked to the male and patched him out. He didn't want him to get an infection, he needed answers. Why did he attack them, and how did he found them? Did that faceless bastard show him, was it behind this? He shook his head, he can't get mad or it will get in his head. He looked at the male closely, so this was the famous killer. It was an honour to meet him, though he wished it was a different circumstance.