11

The masked male pulled the van next to the hut, the light barely touching it even though it was close. You could have passed it if you didn't know it was there, as branches and mud covered the walls and roof. Brian and Tim had made it years ago, along with someone else who they no longer talk about. The masked male put the car in park, he sighed as he had many questions and the main one was about that chick Tobias had brought along. He turned his head to the side slowly, he was already hurting due to the cops he had fought.

"Who is she, and why is she with you," he hissed as he unbuckled the seat belt that tied him to the seat.

"It's a long story," Toby said a bit nervous, he knew that Tim could lash out when he was mad or felt threatened. At this point he knew he was pissed and felt threatened by the girl, this was not going to be taken lightly not even by Brian who was glaring at him through the mirror.

"Can we fix her up first," Toby said quickly as his he began to panic for an unknown reason.

Stress was getting the best of him, he had been stressed for many years but this felt horrible. He hardly knew this chick and he was acting as he knew her for years, as if they were friends.

"Fine," the male huffed as his friend sat there quietly thinking about how he was going to defuse this.

It wasn't like last time when he got arrested, he didn't bring back anyone but Toby. He knew that Tim was always on edge, no matter the day.

"Will talk later Toby, Tim get the body and put her on the spare bed," Brian said as he opened the door swiftly.

"But that's my bed," Toby spoke as he followed Tim as if he was a lost dog.

"You should have thought of that before you brought someone here," Brian huffed as he had to explain the reason.

Brian opened the door, letting Tim and Toby in. He slammed the door closed and walked to the closet, and pulled the broken door out of the way. He sighed as he remembered that Tim broke the door by throwing Toby against the wall, it was funny at the time though it's annoying that Tim is the only one breaking supplies or furniture. He pulled the spare bed out and dragged the bed into the living room. Well, what they called a living room, in this shitty hut. He pulled the rope off the bed, the bed fell straight down from the pose it was in.

"Put her down now, I'll work on her," he spoke as he looked at the two males.

Tim put her down quickly due to her heaviness, she seemed to weigh like a ton of bricks yet looked so light.

"You two go find the first aid kit," Brian said as he keeled down to get on the girls' level.
Toby nodded and ran into the bathroom, he hoped it was in its last spot. He burst through the door and looked in the cooler, his eyes shined as he found the first aid kit.

"I found it," Toby yelled as he picked it up.

"Congratulations Toby, would you like a prize," Tim said sarcastically as he rolled his eyes.
"Fuck off Tim," Toby yelled as he pointed a finger at him.

"That's enough, both of you shut up," Brian yelled annoyed that they were going to start again.

Toby sighed and headed to the living room, where the three of them stayed.

"Toby hurry the fuck up," Brian hissed as he glanced at Toby.

"Sorry," Toby muttered as he handed the box to Brian.

Tim chuckled under his breath, though Brian heard him.

"Tim shut up before I make you sleep on the floor again," Brian spoke as he opened the kit. "Toby get some water so I can clean the wounds," Brian spoke as he looked closely at the shot.

"Why can't Tim," Toby whined as he glared at Tim.

"Toby, Tim drove her here, be grateful he didn't kill her," Brian spoke as he dug the tool inside the bullet wound.

"Fine," he muttered as he grabbed the pail and left the hut.

"Thank god he's gone," Tim laughed slightly.

"I said shut up," Brain said as he pulled out the bullet.

Tim rolled his eyes, as he pulled out a cigarette.

"Go outside and smoke that," Brian spoke again.

"Fine," he muttered as he walked out the door.

A crash was heard, Brian sighed waiting for someone to yell.

"What the fuck Tim," Toby yelled angrily.

Brian got up and walked outside only to see Toby soaked, as Tim walked away.

"What happened," Brian asked.

"Tim dumped the water on me," Toby said as he started to get emotional.

"Toby go get water," Brian said as he glared at Tim. "Tim don't be an ass," Brian yelled at the male that was walking away.

Tim rolled his eyes and walked away as he smoked his cigarette. Toby sighed and walked back to get water, Brian sighed as he went back to the female that lied on the bed. Toby hurried to the well, the bucket in hand. Trying not to fall in the gofer holes, though it was hard as toughs little shits lived everywhere. He dunked the bucket in the well and ran back to the hut, making sure he didn't spill any water. He burst through the door and places the bucket next to the spare bed.

"Thanks, Toby," Brian said as he dipped a rag into the cold water. "Toby go and get Tim it's late and I don't want him out in the dark," Brian spoke as he dapped the cloth onto the wound. Toby nodded and headed out, he knew where Tim went when he gets pissed. He walked to the back of the hut and followed a small trail, he stopped when the trail spread into three different trails.

"Tim it's time to come back," Toby called out.

"Fuck off Rodgers," the male yelled within the trees.

"Fine but you better get back in ten minutes or I'm locking you out," Toby yelled.

Tim only rolled his eyes, as he puffed away on his cigarette.

"Hang on Toby I'll walk with you," Tim spoke as he jumped out of the tree.

Toby stopped and waited, his eyes scanning the dark woods.

"Behind you," Tim whispered in Toby's ear.

Toby yelped and fell to the ground, his heart pounding.

"How, when," Toby said as he questioned the male.

Tim only shrugged and walked away, Toby quickly followed him. Tim jogged to the hut leaving Toby behind, Toby smiled and ran after him. Tim burst through the door and walked to the bathroom. Toby ran through the open door, before slamming the door shut.

"Toby don't slam the door," Brian said calmly.

"How is she," Toby asked as he sat on the end of the bed.

"She is stable, the bullet is out. she needs to rest, other than that she will be fine," Brian said as he stood up and put the kit away.

Toby nodded glad for good news.