45

Hours had passed and clockwork had woken up, she looked around and saw Toby with a strange male. Everything that happened last night came flowing back to her, she stood up and walked to toby. She waved her hand in front of him, he tiredly looked at her.

" go get some rest, I'll watch him," she said with a smile.

He nodded and got up, walking to the corner and sat down. He closed his eyes and drifted into a slumber, clockwork looked at him. He looked gross, she couldn't tell if it was the everlasting smile or the leather-looking skin. The male stored awake, she stood up as she pulled out her knife.

" Who are you, answer me," she hissed.

The male glared at her, why was this the first thing he woken up to.

" wow not even a good morning," he said sarcastically.

" fuck your good morning, who are you," she yelled as she grabbed the hem of his sweater.

" Jeff, Jeff the killer. Now stop yelling I have a headache," he said as glared at her.

" Why did you attack us, who do you work for. How did you find us?" she yelled.

" I work for no one, I wanted to kill something and I followed your footsteps in the snow," he said as she glared at him. " honesty I could have found this place if I was a kid, you're bad a hiding your tracks. I mean who walks so close to the edge of the woods, you're asking to be killed," he said with a smile.

She huffed and stood, the male stayed in his spot. He didn't feel like fighting right now, plus he had a feeling the make wasn't fully asleep. Like he was listening to them, he swears he had seen him before. Yet it wouldn't come to him, was he an old victim or another killer. It didn't matter as he would be out of here any moment, he sighed as he rested his head on the wall.

" Nice place," he said wanting the silence to stop.

" go fuck yourself I'm not talking to you," she said as she held a snack in her hand.

" Rude," he muttered as he looked away.

How did he end up in this situation, he was always careful? How did he fuck up this time, did his luck gave up? He looked back at the girl, her back was facing him. He smiled as he got up and snuck to the door, he pulled the block out and opened the door. Bolting out and running away from the building, clockwork sighed as he got away. She locked the door and lied next to Toby, he opened his eyes and smiled at her.

" It's alright he won't come back," he said as she closed her eyes and went back to sleep.

He smiled at her before going back to sleep, what a way to start the day. He would fix the door tomorrow, he didn't want to have a repeat of last night.