57

Gibberish, that's all that came out. Clockwork looked at him confused but laughed it off, Toby's heart beat faster as he no longer could breathe. He began to panic as his lungs burned for air, he was having another panic attack.

" You alright Toby," she asked worriedly.

He shook as he fell to his knees, trying to gasp for a breath of air. He failed at that too, clockwork began to realize what was happening.

" Oh my God, Toby are you alright," she asked as she pulled toby into a hug.

He shook as he slowly lost consciousness, clockwork vegan to cry as she had no idea what to do.

" Stay with me Toby don't leave me, I need you," she cried into his shoulder as he slumped to the ground.

" somebody help," she screamed hoping someone would come to their aid.

Though knowing it was useless to even try, they were too deep in the trees for her screams to be heard.

" Please stay with me," she cried as she shook him. " I love you," she whispered as tears fell from her eyes.

She quickly pulled off her jacket and wrapped Toby up with it, she worried about him. She sighed as the cold started to nip at her, she wonder what could have caused this. Did her laugh make him go into this, she hoped he didn't think she was mocking him. She sighed as she lay next to him and closed her eyes, the cold dancing around her causing her to shiver. She waited for him to wake up so they could go home, yet he didn't open them. Though the more she tempted her eyes closed the more her body craved sleep, yet she fought it knowing full well she would die if she did. Yet it kept getting darker and colder, and all she hopped was for Toby to stay warm.

' crunch,' she opened her eyes as she heard someone walking near them.

" who's out there, I heard a scream," a male yelled.

" over here," she yelled as she lifted her head.

The sound of someone running to them made her sit up and look around, yet she couldn't see anyone. She went to yell again but her vision began to fade, she passed put as the cold finally got to her.
The sound of cracking wood woke clockwork up, she sat up and looked around. They were there, where they needed to go.

"Your awake clockwork, how has it been," he asked with a smile.

She turned to the voice to see Brian, who was nothing something.

" it's been good, we found a place," she said as she looked down.

She looked back up and looked around, she smiled as she saw Toby asleep in one of the beds.

" You like him don't ya," Brian said with a smile.

Clockwork looked at him, her face cheeks turned red. He chuckled and got off his bed, he sat next to him and put an arm around her.

" hurt him and no one will find your body," he said with a smile.

She shivered and looked away, yet she still felt his gaze on her.

" I won't," she said as she looked at Toby.

He got off the bed and sat in his, he looked back at clockwork.

" good, any way you should get some sleep. It's still night and you two have some work to do," he said as he grabbed his book and began to read.

She nodded and lay down, she sighed as she kept her eyes on Toby. She wondered how he was doing, she closed her eyes and fell asleep.