9

Screaming and sirens were heard for miles, people walked out of their house to see what was going on. Many pulled out their phone, filming the event so they could post it online. Clockwork stood up with her hand up, she shook slightly as she was at gunpoint. Toby was on the ground, his face shoved in the snow so he couldn't bite anyone. He was in cuffs, the cop smiled as he heard the cuff clip. He stood up and took a step back with a laugh, Toby began to scream profanitys at the male who had coffee him.

" shoot them if they try anything, especially Toby Rogers he's going to prion without trial," The head cop said as he looked at his new partner. "Your friend on the other is going to the mental institution, ain't that right Natalie" he said grabbing clockwork face in a mocking manor.

" go fuck yourself with a fucking cactus, you poor exsuc for a man and a cop," She hissed while she spit on the cop.

"You know what let her stay in jail for a few days, lets see if she'll learn to respect men,"  the males said as he dragged her away from her temporary home.

She kicked and screamed trying to get away from the mans clutch, though she was out of luck. It had finally ran out.

"Hey I got you," Toby said as he was thrown in the car as she kicked at the door next to him.

"Help me pick this bitch up," the male said as he tried to block her kicking.

Two officers helped him pick her up, one holding her legs before they threw her in the car slamming the door shut.

"Should we separate them sir," one of the officers asked as he thought about the rules they had been taught.

"No, let them have some time together. So they can give their final goodbye" he said getting in the front of his car.

He began to drive off with his partner.
____________________________________

"Why would you do that to a pretty face like yours, your made yourself ugly Natalie," he said with a small smile.

"My name isn't Natalie," she hissed glaring at him.

"Than what is it," he asked wondering if he had got the right girl.

"It's clockwork," she buffer out as she kicked the metal sheet.

"Yeah, yeah, Natalie," he said as he rolled his eyes.

"When I get out of here, your the first person I'm going after," the male laughed at her statement.

She sighed, no she had to find away to get out of this. She stopped and began to think on what Toby had said, what did he mean by that. She sighed and looked out the window, she had nothing better to do. Not until she was brought to jail.
__________________________________

Toby sat in the car his nails digging into his fingers causing him to bleed, his eyes staring at the road. Memories filling his mind, flashback of the car accident that took his sister, his life away, his happyness. He sighed and tried to think of somthing else before he started to cry, he wasn't going to cry in front of these bastards, they don't deserve to see his tears.

"So Teddy how's it feel to catch a really bad guy," the head cops said with a smile.

" I feel great, such a shame the guy was a pussy and didn't fight back. I would have loved to kick his ass," the male laughed at the responds.

"I'm going to get out," Toby said as he glared at the males.

"you will never getting out of here, not on my watch," the head cops hissed.

"Will see about that, and you'll see me when I do. Because your the first person I'm going after," the male laughed at Toby.

"Ignore him jack, he just thinking none sense," the side cop said with a small smile trying to calm his partner down.

"Keep thinking that," Toby muttered as he looked out his window with a smile.
__________________________________

The cars stopped in front of the jail house, this was where they were going to stay for a few nights. Clockworks doorway slammed opened, she was pulled out harshly as they began to drag her to the door. She screamed and kicked as they pulled her into the building, the light blinding her but it caused her to lash out more. The other officers sighed at the annoyance that she was causing.
"Will you shut up, before I fucking tase you," the head cop hissed.

"Go fuck your self," she screamed as she tried to bite his hand.

He quickly grabbed his taser and tased her, she went limp as her body shook due to the shock.

"Fuck you," she muttered out as she tried to regain her strength from the shock.

Toby walked out of the car and into the building with the officers, he had a plan and he knew it was going to work. He had study the law when he was with his friends before he ran away and stop talking with them for a few years.

"Hey what are you thinking of twitchy boy," the male said mocking his well known illness.

"wouldn't you like to know," Toby said only getting a huff from the male.

He sighed as he walked into the building, this was going to be a long night. They threw them into a cell, locking them both in.

"Hey I want to make a call," Toby yelled as he slammed his fist on the bars.

"Why would we do that," the male said as he tried to push Toby back.

"It's actually against the law to stop someone to make a phone call when they first get in jail," Toby said calmly. "If found of with holding a call you can be punished with a crime of itself," Toby said bluffing the last part.

He sighed and handed him his phone, he hadn't paid enough attention in his class to know the males rights. He quickly grabbed it and began to dile the numbers.

"Who is this," a voice said from the phone.

"I'm stuck in jail, and I need help getting us out," he said as he tapped the metal pole.

"What do you mean by us," the males said cunfoused.

"I owe a buddy a solid," he said looking at clockwork and smiled.

"Fine but you owe us big time, and I sware to god if this happens again you'll rote in there," the person in the other end hissed.

"I understand," he said hanging up."Here is your phone back," he said tossing the phone out of the cell and onto the floor, cracking the screen.

"Your not going to tell you buddies where you are," the asked cunfoused.

"They know were I am, and we are getting out of here, also tell the cops that drove me here I got out," he said with a smile that made the male shudder.

"I want you guys to guard the front, and make sure no one gets in," he yelled angrily.

"What are you doing?" clockwork asked as she looked at him.

"You want to see a show at its finest," he asked as he sat next to her.

"Yes, but what does this have to do with that?" She questioned the male next to her.

"You'll see soon, and it's going to be fun to watch," he said with a chuckle.