12

Everyone had gone to bed, other than Toby who was sitting at the end of the bed. For some reason he couldn't fall asleep, his brain was running fast and it only caused him to toss and turn. He worried about her due to the hours that had passed and the female still didn't waken up, she didn't even move slightly. She was still as if she was dead, the only thing that stopped him from thinking that was her chest moving up and down slowly. Toby sat watching her making sure she was still alive while the other males slept. Though his eyes begged him to sleep, though he keep his eyes open. He had to make sure she would wake up tomorrow, or if she stripped breathing. He didn't know why he cared, he barely knew her. Yet he cared for her, he hadn't cared for someone in years. He felt like they had a connection, he didnt know why.

"Go to bed Toby, she'll be fine," Brian spoke sleepily as he sat up.

"What if she wakes up," Toby questioned as he looked at the tired male.

"Then she wakes up, she won't be able to get out of bed or even move. so go to sleep before I give you sleeping pills," Brian muttered as he hid under his blanket.

Toby sighed and got to the floor and lied on the dirt floor, as all the beds were taken. He also wasn't allowed to sleep with anyone due to his tends to kick and talk in his sleep.

"Good night," Brian muttered as he turned away from Toby.

"Good night," Toby muttered as he closed his eyes and drifted into a sleep of wonderland.

Brian, on the other hand, got up and blocked the door, as to make sure it would make a sound so it would wake him up. once he was done he crawled into bed and went to bed. Tim sighed as he tried to pretend to sleep, he was now stuck inside without being able to smoke. He wondered if Brian saw through his fake sleep, he wouldn't doubt it. His friend had an eye for spotting things off, sometimes he believed he could read minds. Though it was more of the fact that Brian hanged out Alex too much, Tim sighed and opened his eyes, and looked around. He froze as he saw eyes glaring at him, he chuckled in fear.

" Go to bed, Timothy," Brian hissed as he stood next to his friends' bed.

" Alright," Tim spoke as he lied back down.

He rolled onto his side and closed his eyes. He didn't open his eyes as he still felt Brian's eyes glaring at him, he honestly felt like he was going to get his ass kicked. Brian kept his eyes on his friend, who was slightly shaking. He was tired of Tim's late-night smokes, it caused the hut to get cold when he opened the door. He sighed and began to stretch, he glanced at Toby who was now talking in his sleep. He looked back at Tim who was trying to slow his breath to fool Brian, Brian knew better. He had seen Tim sleep many times, he had never told Tim that he snored when he sleeps. He wanted to keep it that way is he could know the difference between him pretending and him actually asleep. He sighed and lied down, his eyes still looking at him as he covered himself in his blanket, Tim sat up and looked around. He stopped as he saw Brian looking at him again, he lied back down quickly.

" Tim got to bed, I won't ask you again," Brian said annoyed by Tim.

" Alright," Tim said as he closed his eyes again.

Brian waited as he saw Tim faking again, he rolled his eyes and kept watching. After a while he eventually fell asleep, Brian chuckled and closed his eyes. He was tired, he had stayed up once again to stop the but from getting cold. He found it annoying but it had to be done, it wasn't summer so he could let Tim be. He slowly drifted into a slumber himself, dreaming of his life before hell broke loose. Before his friends became psychotic before they tried to kill each other and anyone who got in their way. Before the stupid college film that Alex was trying to build for a good grade, honestly, it was amusing that the school shut down before they could even get halfway done. There was no point in working on it if they knew that their grades would be thrown out when the school got shut down, Brian remembered calling the mayor of the city who had it shut down and demanding for him to repay everyone who didn't finish the year and lost money for no reason. It took all the kids from the school to stand at the building before someone, AkA Brian and Alex tried to burn the building down. They got their money back and nobody knew who tried to burn the building down, but they rules it an accident. Brian had gone to a different school to finish up his credits he needed to get a nurse certificate, Alex tried to finish it and Brian showed up when he was free. Tim was there because it was good on his resume, him finishing college wasn't enough for the job because of him being stuck in a hospital all his life. Brian had helped him out, getting him to sign up to soup banks, and charities till he had enough for the job. Alex was nice enough to give him a good word because Brian threaten to tell the police about the fire they started. Tim did get the job, he was working constantly and he tried his best to help Alex. But after a year Brian went missing, Alex dropped the film and moved away and Tim just worked his dream job. That was until Alex's friend Jay found his friend's tapes, and everything went to hell.