64

The day had progressed and they were finally working on plans, while clockwork washed her own clothes. She was slightly disgusted as the water was a dark brown and the smell was worst than death, but that's what happens when you hadn't washed clothes in years. She looked at Toby who still seemed out of it, she knew his amnesia was getting worse. She knew this due to the fact they would talk about their dreams and what celebrity they would fuck when they first lived with Brian and Tim, now he couldn't even remember what sex was. She knew about the slender sickness as Brian talked about and how bad it can affect people, he said that chunks of people's memories would be wiped away along with personality and memory distorted to the point of not knowing what was real. She sighed as she looked at Toby, he seemed to be ok though, for the most part. She sighed as she pulled out her sweater and twisted it to reel out the water, Toby glanced at her and smiled. She smiled back as she got out most of the water, she walked to the clothesline they installed and pinned her sweater up. She looked back to the rest of the clothes next to the bucket, she wasn't washing them in that water. She walked to the bucket and picked it up, she walked out of the house and dumped it. Grabbing more snowing and melting it on the open fire, she sighed as she sat on the log and watched it. She glanced at the trees to see it, a tall faceless man standing there. She looked away and kept her eyes on the bucket, don't give it attention. She smiled as the snow melted, she now had to worry about the water warming up. She glanced back at the trees, it wasn't there, she sighed as she added more wood to the fire. This was hell, it was cold outside and she had to boil water in thin clothes. She looked back at the bucket and dipped her finger in the water, it was warm. She stood up and picked it up and carried it back into the house, she kicked the door closed and sat down next to her dirty clothes. She grabbed her pants and began to dip them in the water, she let them sink to the bottom as she began to scrub them with a bristle. The water started to turn dark brown, she sighed as she kept scrubbing till the water turned black. She pulled her pants out, they still had the filth on them, she strained her pants and set them down as she empty the bucket and got more snow to melt. Toby glanced at the stove, he wanted to finish it up today but he was planning on going to the scrapyard and find another bucket, they desperately needed on. He looked away and at the walls, they needed a window for the hot summers. He shook his head, stupid, they would need glass and he wasn't going to have to play games in winter to keep it warm in here. The door opened and clockwork walked inside, she muttered profanity's under her breath.

" You alright," Toby asked as she looked at him.

Her skin was a red color and her hand were becoming blue, he sighed as he grabbed her hands.

" go take a break, I'll wash your clothes," he said as she nodded.

She stood up and walked to the corner and began to warm her hands, he grabbed her pants and began to wash them. The water turned a light brown, he smiled as he kept scrubbing. The water didnt change, straining the pants before getting up. He walked to the clothesline and pinned them up, he walked back to the bucket and grabbed her socks. He began to wash them, the water turning slightly darker. He smiled as he strained them before hanging them up, he washed her tanktop the water turning dark as he scrubbed the light brown tanktop. He pulled them out, he sat there stunned as the brown tanktop was now a yellowish-white. He put the clothing down and grabbed the bucket, he walked outside, and dumped it, and began to fill it with clean snow. He walked to the fire and began to boil it, he stood there as he watched it burn. He winced as he felt something sharp in his head, it was here. He kept his head down and ignored it even though it was inches from him, it stared at him with hate, it wanted his attention but Toby kept his eyes on the bucket. It began to talk to him, yet he shut his mind, not a sound in his head he wouldn't listen to this demon. He grabbed the bucket as it began to steam, he walked inside and sat back down, and began to wash her clothes. Till he finished her last clothing which caused the water to become dark brown, he didnt even bother on asking why there was blood in her underwear as memory flooded back. Women bleed, yet it didn't makes sense, he knew he knew it but it seemed to be erased from his memory. He sighed as he picked the bucket up and dumped it, he filled it with snow and boiled it as clockwork looked at her clean clothes they no longer look dark they were actually bright colors but blood, sweat, and dirt made it change color. She looked at the door to see Toby walking in, he set the bucket down and shoved his top sweater in it. He let it soak as he walked to the door and closed it locking it, he looked at her and smiled. Her heart fluttered, man he still had the touch. Toby sat next to her and cuddled her close, keeping each other warm with body heat. They definitely needed another bucket.