18

They had finally made it to the city, the lights from the buildings brighten their paths. Their hands were cold due to their gloves being socked, they had fallen many times due to the Ice, and the snow eventually melted.

"So we're finally here," Brian said with a yawn as he glanced at Toby and clockwork.

"Yeah, but we still have to go threw the whole town to get to the shed," Toby said with a smile.

Brian sighed as he glared at Toby before walking to the alleyway, he wasn't taking any chance of getting caught.

"Follow me, we are laying low; no need to get caught," he said as he walked into the dark alley.

They nodded and followed the light brunette male, away from the blowing wind that stung their faces.

"I should take the lead, you don't know where you going," Toby said with a small smile.

Brian nodded as Toby ran in front of him, Brian slowed his pace to walk next to clockwork.

"So what's your story," Brian asked looking at the shivering woman next to him.

"Bad family and shitty school, how about you," she said looking at him.

"Bad friend, fucked me and my friends over," he said with a chuckle. "Plus bad choices I did when I was a teen," he said quietly.

she nodded and looked ahead, her eye trying to focus on the dark.

"So what's with the name clockwork, it's cool and all but why," he asked as he glanced at her.

"Life was just ticking away, everyone said my time was up, or near it so I made my weakness into my strength," she said with a small smile. "Do you have some nickname," she asked looking back at him.

"Hoodie, or the hooded male; depends on who you asked," he said with a smile as he glance at Toby who slipped again.

she chuckled and looked at him.

"Catchy," she said with a smile.

"If you really want to know anything about me and Tim, just search up marble hornets," he said with a small smile as he tried his best to hide his anger.

"Will do," she said as she gave him a small salute before she looked ahead of herself.

he nodded and looked at Toby, who was trying to keep his balance.

"Why so quiet," Brian said with a smile.

"Oh sorry just thinking," he said waving his hand above his head.

"Something bothering you," Brian asked as he raised a brow.

Toby looked at Brian and smiled giving him a thumbs up.

"Nah I'm good, just thinking on our plan," he said before turning his head back ahead of him.

Brian nodded and looked at the girl next to him, who glanced at him.

"So what's your name anyways, your real name," he asked as she looked at him

"I rather not talk about it, it's something I would like to leave in the past," she said softly.

he nodded and looked ahead of him and smiled.

"I understand," he said with a slow nod.

"So I think we should warm up at McDonald's," Toby said randomly changing the mood of the people in the back.

"yeah we should," Brian said with a smile.

Clockwork nodded and followed Toby to the fast food, they enter the place and sat down to warm up.