50

Tim huffed as he walked down the road, he debated with himself to go back home. Though h being him he refused, he has already written the note. He sighed as the sun began to rise, great brian was up already. He just hoped he doesn't go looking after him, they were already low on gas. Looking for him would be a dumb reason to use the van, looking down he felt shame crawl up his back. God he was such an ass to his friends, he should turn back. He wanted to turn back, yet his pride wouldn't. It would be the death of him one day, he shook his head as he looked back up. He was close to the city, he smiled as he reached into his pocket. Pulling out around two hundred dollars, he would get a hotel room. He wasn't sleeping out in the open in this weather, it would be a death wish. He smiled as he got to the city, the lights from the building light his way. He knew where he was going, he use to walk this with jay back in the old day. He shook his head, he couldn't think about him. His memory of him hurts bad, he was dead because of him. Why did he leave him tied up at his place, he sighed, he was a fool back then. He stopped at the lights and pressed the button, he waited for the lights to turn red so he could cross. His eyes staring at the lights, green turned to yellow than red. He walked across the street, ignoring the people that passed him. He got to the sidewalk and walked away from the group, he quickly walked to the hotel. He stopped at the road the held the hotel, should he go in. He felt like he was doing something bad, why did he felt this. He sighed and walked in, a female greeted him as he walked to her.

" How may I help you," she asked with a smile.

" I need a room for a day," he said as he pulled out money.

" Alright, that will be a hundred and fifty dollars," she said with a smile.

He handed her the money, she put the money in the register giving him his change back.

" room one zero five, on floor three," she said as she handed him the key.

He nodded and walked to the elevator, he pressed floor three and waited for the doors to close. He looked at the numbers as the door closed, he sighed as the elevator jolted up. One, two three, the door opened and he walked out of the death trap. He walked to his door and unlocked it, he snuck in and locked his door. He quickly took off his jacket and boots, walking to the bed and flopped onto the bed. He closed his eyes and passed out, he was tired. He just hoped he didn't regret this.