73

"One, two, three," a voice said as the woman tried to walk.

"I know, please just keep quiet I can focus on your counting," the woman hissed

"Alright so is talking fine," the instructor asked.

" Yeah why not," she spoke calmly.

" What's your family like," she asked.

" I have many families, a sister and a boyfriend we are trying to start over. I have a son but he isn't with me he is with his family."

" How old is he, is he married," the lady asked.

"no he's with his family, he's still a kid. I couldn't raise him, I had a hard life and knew he would go through the same thing as I did. His biological father is dead, though I tell you he was ready to raise that kid when he found out he had a kid. Yet our son was already with a new family, so he would try his best to visit though when it got hard he sent gifts and letters," she spoke as she took a step.

" so what was your job before our session," the lady asked.

" I'm a chief of police, though I have been put on leave for a bit till I get better," she said as she took another step.

The instructor went to speak but was interrupted.

" I was run over by a van, it hurt like hell though I would die," she said before falling down, dumb almost had it," she huffed.

The instructor nodded with a smile.

" you did better than last time, I'm proud of you," she said as she lied the woman off the ground.

" shut it," she hissed as she was dragged back into the wheelchair.

The woman sighed as she pushed the women out of the room and towards the exit.

" you know it ok to show weakness," the instructor said with a smile as the woman scuffed.

" I don't need your sympathy," she hissed as she glared at her hands.

Who did she think she was, she had no idea how it felt to be in a wheelchair she was an insulted to her for saying such things.

" I didn't mean to make you feel worse, I know what your feeling. My mother was in one her whole life, I helped her through it all till she passed away. I want to encourage you the same way she did to me," the instructor said with a smile.

"Alright, I'll come back next week just don't push it," she huffed as she was brought to her car.

" Alright, see you then," she spooks as the car drove off.

She knew she was lying, her mother had never been in a wheelchair. She remembers her telling her the first time they met her mom died after birthing her, which she shared with her boyfriend as he looked at her worried in the mirror.

" So how was therapy," he asked with a smile.

" Don't push it, I'm still mad at you from the night," she hissed as he looked back at the road.

He nodded, of course, she was he didn't blame her. What he did was horrid and he felt bad, he sighed as she took a nap. It would never be the same, she would never trust him again he had ruined it because he wanted to be intimate with someone. He drives home wondering what tomorrow would bring, he hoped something nice. Though he doubt it with new year's coming fast and Christmas past he had a feeling something was coming his way and it was bad, though what had him stumped.