37

The small house was filled with snow, the floor was covered only snow to be seen. Toby and clockwork was outside chopping wood, they didn't bother cleaning the floor as ot would get snowy tonight. They were lucky to survive as they had three walls fixed, only one to worry about. If they had the energy they would work on the wall today, though they would probably do it tomorrow as they were still tired from last night. Clockwork held the saw sawing the wood into planks, than dragging them into a pile. While Toby chopped at the tree, it was only Toby's job to chop trees due to his tics. He didn't mind as he could go in his thought as he chopped, it made things go faster. Plus it was fun, he got to think of the good old days and how he wished he could go back. Toby snapped out of his thoughts as the tree fell to the ground, he smile and walked to the next tree. He began to chop again, the bark flying off as some wood chips flung at him. He would find some metal and make their own stove to bake and to stay warm, though it would have to be at at different time as they still needed to fix the house. Though he would definitely look for metal to weld together, he had done it once. It was fun and something he like to do when he had the chance, yet he hardly got to do it as he had to find the gear to do it. He could go and see brian and borrow his supplies, as brian loved to weld in his spare time. He helped Brian weld his stove as the hut didn't have one, it was fun and easy to use. Toby backed away as he watched the tree fall to the ground, he looked to his side to see clockwork sawing the tree next to him. She was fast, he wondered if she ever build in her past. She seemed like she knew around this area, yet she seemed slightly shy to it as well. As if her confidence in herself was weak, like she was put down as a child. To believe she was wrong and what she did was bad, he never thought that. She was the best in his eyes, she could do no wrong. She was kind, smart, and strong. They had so much in common, something to relate to. They were two pea's in one pod, destained to be friends. Even if they were at each other necks the first time they met, it changed since then. They were friends, he may have not had any friends growing up but he knew what it was. His sister described it so well to him, that he knew the feeling. He smiled as he worked on the tree, while clockwork worked on the tree he just cut down. God she was a fast worker, he was glad she was on his side.

(Sorry for the wait, i got no wifi so it might take awhile for next post)