8

Snow started to fall from the cloudy sky, any sain person would find shelter just to stay out of the harsh weather.

"This house is the right one," Toby said with a big grin.

"What about the other houses, you know the other ones we had passed," she said as he clicked her tongue.

"The difference is because that bitch from McDonald lives here, and she is currently home. The police gave her a warning due to her husband founding the station," he said with a smile.

"How would you know," clockwork asked calmly.

" because my friends want me to kill her and her family, they have evidence of my friends hideout," he said as clockwork nodded.

" nice, let's bash her face in," she chuckled.

They walked to the house, following the footsteps the family had made to stop the cops to find them. Climbing up the drainpipe, and climbing onto the roof. Toby helped clockwork to the window as she held onto lights they had up, climbing to the window. She stood on the platform and held the wire, Toby climbed down and joined her on the platform. They smiled when they saw the two couples sleeping peacefully on their queen size bed without a care. They climbed in and quickly closed the window, Clockwork walked to the bitch while Toby walked to the male. His fingers counting down from three, at one they brought down their weapons on their victims. The male lied lifeless as his head was chopped off his body, falling to the floor making a small thump that made Toby wince. The woman, on the other hand, screamed and kicked in pain, while clockwork laughed twisting the knife each stab. She stabbed her over and over, till she stopped moving. Her blood spilling off the bed, she looked at Toby who took a photo as evidence.

"And now the kids," Toby said as he looked down slightly.

It seemed like he hated the idea of hurting a child, clockwork nodded.

"You can do that I'll raid the kitchen and bathroom," she said softly.

" why the bathroom it doesn't have foo- oh I see," Toby said walking out of the room.

Clockwork sighed and walked out of the room, heading to the bathroom first. She opened the closed door to see a filthy bathroom, ignoring the sight and smell she went under the counter and grabbed what she needed. She hurried to the kitchen, as she knew Toby was going to bed done soon. She opened her bag and pulled food into it, she smiled when she came to pop.

"Finally I can have something that isn't water," She muttered to herself.

She zipped up her bag and headed upstairs, she headed to the open door on the left. She smiled to see Toby holding a baby cooing at it, her eyes study Toby and watched him snap the neck of the infant.

"Such a shame," Toby muttered. "I hate hurting kids and babies, they done nothing wrong," Toby said placing the baby back in the crib.

He tucked it in and placed its teddy bear next to it.

"Let's go," he said softly in a sad tone.

"Yeah this house is creepy, and I know creepy shit and this is my limit," she said while walking to the window.

Clockwork jumped out the window after Toby, she yelped when she twisted her ankle landing. Toby looked at her before she gave a thumbs up.

"So you got a place to stay," Toby asked.

"I know an abandoned house, I don't go there because druggies hide out there. And it's also hunted, people go missing and shit, that's the rumors I hear from people that stayed there," she said with a smile as she limped slightly.

"You know I think I'm good, I don't have a death wish," Toby said as he looked at her.

"We could go to your old place, and stay the night. Then will spilt up and go our separate ways, and the next time I see you I will kill you," he said with a laugh.

"Try me you short bastard," she said punching his arms.

He smiled and headed to the shed, they talked the whole way down. Things they liked and hated and things that they had in common, they were very similar. It spooked them.
____________________________

They stopped at the shed, clockwork sighed, and opened the door. She was sore and she just wanted to rest, she dropped her bags in the closet and placed the bag under the floorboards. She turned to Toby and smiled, he smiled back.

"So what do you want to do?" She asked.

"Let's sleep and this time I'll sleep on the floor this time," Toby said with a laugh.

"So good night I guess, and stay on the floor," clockwork said tiredly as she pointed a finger at him.

She flopped onto the bed and closed her eyes. She turned to her side before passing out, Toby chuckled at their chances. He wondered how this would end up, he feared someone else would kill her. He had called dibs on her, he wanted to be the one to end her. He lied down and closed his eyes, slowly drifting into a night of sleep. They had met each other five times, four times too many for a victim of his. It was pure irony, that his victim was alive and that he was hanging out with them as if they were friends. As if they hadn't had their battle three times, they were both mentally fucked up and found this to be normal. They trust each other to sleep next to each other without fearing they would be killed by the other. The room got colder as the snow quickly fell down, hurting anyone who was still outside. It was like the snow had vengeance on the people, yet it didn't the snow was just snow that was slightly frozen due to the cold.