77

(Sorry I hadn't posted in a while, so much had happen and now I have all the time in the world)

The room was dark as always, like always. Though why was a question that was always on his mind, why was he here, why did he stay, and why did he always come back? He sighed softly as he leaned back, who was he, what did he stand for? He knew the answer but it didn't feel like it was him answering the question. The person he was before all this was gone, he had changed due to the pain that everyone decided to put on the back of their checklist. He was a joke to them, though nobody was laughing now. He let a dark chuckle as he thought hard about their bodies, they were gone every last one of them. He was the joke but they were the punchline, a punchline that could have done something good. He sighed as he stood up and walked to the door, with little hesitation in his mind. He needed more, the blood lust high in his veins. He pulled the door open as he stepped out, the cold winter air bit at his skin. He let out a shiver as he glanced around, nobody was going to bitter him this time. He smiled and began to walk, walking closer to the city. Snow crunching under his feet that had fallen the night previously, it didn't bother him. Not even when the snow melted into his shoes, he had no way to stop it. He felt no need to fix his shoes anyways, he didn't care about it.

"You should rest," A male spoke to him in his head.

"I have no need to, I need blood," He answers out loud.

Why was the dead talking to him again, he wondered like always when it happened. They knew he wouldn't budge, yet they tried each time. He let out a chuckle as he looked up to see the city lights, he smiled knowing he would soon get what he wanted.

"Stop," A female voice called to him with sorrow in it.

He would not listen to them, he wouldn't care. They never did when it came to him, so why would he when it came to them? He stopped when he got to the welcome sign of the city, he smiled before walking to the first house. The light was on in the kitchen as a male and female were yelling at each other, he walked closer till he got to the back door. He turned the doorknob and pushed the door open slowly, he slipped in and sneaked into the kitchen. The yelling got louder till he stopped at the doorway, he smiled as he reached the entryway. The woman was dressed to the nines as if she was going out, the male however was not. Messy pants that had files and stains in them, a tanktop that had stains from food and sweat, and anything else. The male looked snobbish as he yelled and yelled while the female did the same, they truly hadn't noticed him, had they?

"Answer me you whore, who is this have guy, you sleeping with him are you," he yelled as the woman yelled back.

"Yes, why would I fuck a slob who drinks all day. Our kids are gone because you couldn't pick up around the house," She screamed.

"That's a woman's job," he yelled back.

"Then why am I working then, why am I doing the man's job," she hissed.

He was bored at this point, he snatched his ax and threw it a the man's head. It snapped open sending a thick stail-looking blood out of his head, the smell was horrid though the woman's scream was enough to get his rush. He snapped his head to her as he quickly bolted to her, slamming her body against the wall. The trash that littered the floor gave no support to her, only causing her to slip as the males squeeze tightly around her throat. Her vision going black before she just faded, her body just a lifeless shell. She dropped as she landed in the trash, pity is all he felt. He sighed and bent down and picked her up and placed her on the table which was probably the only clean place. He turned to the male's body and ripped his ax out, putting it in its loop. Grabbing his needle from his bag he quickly ejected it into the dead body, nothing happen right away though he waited till the skin began to boil before sliding off the body leaving nothing in the end but slush in a broken home. He quickly left finding his mood was killed but he had his fix, this was enough for him. What was left of him, he wasn't the same as before that boy he knew himself as was gone. All he needed was his experiments and many test subjects to find the right poison, he would rid evil off this earth by finding the cure finding what would bring the old him back. Though for now he was this, he was X-virus though soon cody would be back and he could go back to his old life like before. Find a family who wanted him, no family that took pity on him or needed a helping hand instead of a son. He chuckled as be walked home, maybe one day he'll find him forever home.