41

She sat in the station looking at the papers, a town nearby was robbed and she was reading about it. She wondered if it was those two killer teens, she sighed as she put the papers down. She got up and walked out of the room, and into the main room.

" alright I want five people to go to red-ice, we have a robbery," she said coldly.

No one question her, they knew what happened with her ex lover. Since then she was a bitch, angry and cold to everyone. She was still angry and only worked, she had no life anymore. She hardly went home unless she had to sleep, than she was back to work. A few people left while the rest of them kept doing paperwork, she went back to her office and began to read another page with info.
--------------------------------------------------------
The cops got to the small town and looked at the tapes, they saw the same boy that was in their jail. They sighed as they talked to the victims, no one was hurt but everyone had stuff stolen. It was stuff that someone would need to survive in the woods, they smiled as they drove back into the city. Once in the station they told the boss, she smiled as she looked at them.

" tomorrow we will go in there and find them," she said with a smile.

They nodded as they walked out of the room and did some paperwork, while the chief did her own work.