3

She stood there in the dark, the trees blocking the moon. Her eyes staring at the bloody body, the body twitched before finally falling still. Did she make a mistake, did she put herself in dangers hands. She turned to see a shadow walking out of the clearing, she knew it was that guy from before. She backed up and bolted to the car, not bothering to grab anything off the body. Footsteps that sped up behind her made her blood turn cold, and her legs start to feel like jelly. She stumbled to the car, the hard snow breaking as she stepped on it. She tried to open the door but it wouldn't budge, it was locked.

" Why did she lock the door" she screamed in fear as she tried to break the window.

She turned to the forest and saw nothing but trees, she sighed and began to relax.

" next time look behind you" a voice whispered in her ear as she was pushed into the car.

" it's been twice, I've seen You twice. once as a petty thief twice as a killer" the male hissed as he swung a blade into her back.

She screamed in pain as she dug into the snow.

" fuck you" she screamed as she fell to the ground.

" shut up, you're annoying," he hissed as he pushed the blade deeper into her back. " You had a better chance of living if you didn't kill that cop," the male said mockingly before laughing.

The male stepped on her back, raising his ax above his head. She closed her eyes waiting for the impact, for anything but it was filled with silence.

" put your hands in the air" a voice screamed out.

" Goddamit" the male hissed as he bolted, as the male shot at the male trying to stop him.

Clockwork got up and walked to the officer, limping as her wound filled her body with pain.

" where's Jenny," he asked worried as he looked around.

" she dead, she was jumped by the people I was supposed to meet" Clockwork lied as she held her head as everything went blurry.

The male nodded, and grabbed her arm, leading her to his car.

I'll drive you to the hospital" he spoke as she shook her head before looking at him.

" ok," she said annoyed but didn't fight it, as she knew she needed one now.

She walked to the car and got in, putting on her seatbelt, and looked out the window. She wondered how that male was able to get across the big city in 15 minutes on foot, was he human or something else.

"you're buckled up? good now relax as I drive you to the hospital" he said in a happy tone, as he called in some numbers.

She stared out the window till her eyes became heavy, she fought the feeling as she feared she wouldn't wake up. Yet her eyes only got heavier and heavier, before her eyes closed and she passed out. The male smiled as he planned his next move, he looked at the female noticing her wound back. He looked back to the road, he let out a sigh as his heart hurt from his partner's death. He knew what he had to do, to bring justest to her and her will of right. He smiled as he drove away from the scene, he knew what he had to do.