Season 1: Battle Trial

A/N: Thank you for tuning for today's chapter! I hope wherever you are safe from this pandemic! Anyway, please vote if you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave a comment 💬 on your thoughts on this chapter!

Y/n POV

After Momo and I finished our lunch, we went back to our class. Though I can't stop staring at her along the way. The way her eyes staring at the hallway, her hair that was silky that can even make silk jealous. I even got caught staring at her. She blushed and looked back at the ground mimicking my own gesture.

But I suddenly remembered that I had to go to the support department since I submitted my hero costume late. As soon as we reached our class, I opened the door for her before I made my way to the support department.

Me: I'll catch up to you later. I have some business with my hero costume.

Momo: Oh-oh! Okay Y/n. I'll see you later than and thank you for walking with me.

I smiled at her before walking to the support department. Though I had a chill down my spine of what's going to happen. True to that, I was ambushed by a pink haired girl with dreadlocks.

 True to that, I was ambushed by a pink haired girl with dreadlocks

She was Mei Hatsume. The one in charge of my costume. She was busy checking out my gear that I have to tie her with my quirk.

Me: What do you think you're doing to my gear?

Hatsume: It's you again! Oh my your babies look super cool! Can I have it!? I swear that I'll return it in one piece! ......Probably.

I rolled my eyes before tying her into a cocoon before I grabbed my suitcase. I even saw Power Loader gave me thumbs up. Looks like even he gave up on her. Not like I can blame him, Hatsume was one eccentric girl. But I can't deny her knowledge when making support gear.

After that, I went back to class. Though I did managed to bump into the green haired kid on my class. I decided to greet him since he didn't managed to detect me.

Me: Hey, Midoriya right?

I didn't know what I did though but he literally jumped 5 feet in the air. Weird guy.

Midoriya: Oh-OH! L/n He-hey! Whe-where were you from?

Me: Dude, chill out. It's not like I'm going to bite you or eat you. Relax. Plus, call me Y/n. It's weird having to be called L/n. I'm from the support department since my costume was submitted late. So I just went there to grab my stuff.

Midoriya: Oh okay then Y/n! Support department?

Me: Yeah since we have hero training today. Though I have to wonder who's going to be our teacher though.

Before I got the answer, we were already outside of our class. I waved at Midoriya good bye before heading back to my seat. Although, all I saw was Momo being harassed by my classmates. I decided to intervene since I can see that Momo was having trouble with her shyness.