Filler: Overwhelming powers

A/N: Thank you for tuning for today's chapter! I hope wherever you are safe from this pandemic! Anyway, please vote if you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave a comment 💬 on your thoughts on this chapter!

ᖇᗴᗪ ᔕ丅ᖇIᑎǤᔕ ᗝᖴ ᖴᗩ丅ᗴ

The rain started pouring heavily as my team and the villains in front of me were in a stalemate. Eyes emotionless and filled with dread of hatred, washing over me ever since I knew that the bastard in front me was the one who killed my teachers.

Me: Arsene, go.

With only one word, he took it to his heart with a malicious chuckle.

Arsene: As you wish, master.

He summoned his Threads, the same way as Rogue. But, instead of red, it was blue. Like the flames that shone with bright blue. Kinda like Dabi's or Touya's. I looked to the front as the villains rushed towards us.

Villain 1: Move bitch!

Villain 2: Get out of the way bitch! Get out of the way!

Twin lookalike decided to challenge Arsene but what he did, surprised not only me, but everyone in front.

Blue Threads danced around Arsene's hand, before jolting itself towards them, wrapping them before we saw how their souls were being ripped out. Arsene pulled his Threads, that was hooked onto their souls, letting their body fell lifelessly as he absorbed the soul inside his body.

Arsene: Ho ho ~? So this two fellas were pedophiles? Good to know they're dead.

He smiled maniacally before turning towards the other villains who were still in  shocked. Not knowing how to respond at Arsene's new power.

Arsene: At least, entertain me fellas?

He dashed towards the villains before cleaving them, cutting them cleanly from their bodies as blood poured the ground as it started to form a lake. Not enough of that, he jumped to the skies, Threads formed around him as it rain down upon them, impaling them in the brain.

Arsene: I'll make sure you'll see hell.

One by one, the villains started to scream in pain. They clutched their heads as Arsene hopped down to the ground gently.

Arsene: You'll feel your worst trauma for 72 hours while in this world it will only take a minute.

He proceed to laugh boisterously as I walked towards him.

Me: Good work. You're somewhat useful.

Arsene: You don't have to praise me Master ~. I'm just doing my work as your tool.

I raised my eyebrows at his choice of wording but shrugged nonetheless as I stroll my way towards the main villain. I looked down upon him, smirking at his tortured soul. I grabbed his head by the hair before ragdolling it.

Me: Where's All For One?

I asked, no, I demand as I looked him dead in his eyes.

Villain: N-No mo-more. I-I-I surrender....

He was talking gibberish before I slammed his head down on the hard concrete, resulting a crack on the ground with his nose broken with multiple tooth missing upon impact.

Me: Wrong answer. I'll ask again.

This time, I emphasized as I really pulled his hair as he winced in pain.

Villain: Okay!  O-Okay I'll tell! But please, stop! 

It took all my willpower of not putting this guy to his eternal sleep but what he said next shocked me to my very core.