Season 7: Y/n retrieval squad

A/N: Thank you for tuning for today's chapter! I hope wherever you are safe from this pandemic! Anyway, please vote if you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave a comment 💬 on your thoughts on this chapter!

ᖇᗴᗪ ᔕ丅ᖇIᑎǤᔕ ᗝᖴ ᖴᗩ丅ᗴ

Momo: Wait.... what are you saying....?

Tears started to form on her eyes as Momo was shell shocked of hearing the news. Everyone present was mimicking her expressions as well as Nightyeye gave them the harsh news.

Mirai: I'm sorry Yaoyorozu-kun. It is informed to the heroes that the HSPC has sentence Y/n as a villain in sight. You all know what this means right?

Like a bomb being dropped, Mirai delivered the news of the biggest news yet towards the students of Class 1-A. Stunned by the news, Mirai looked over their non-believed faces of the fact that I am now a villain and not a hero.

Bakugo: That's fucking bullshit! Between all of us, he's the only one who earned that damn license!

Bakugo retaliates as Mirai looked at him, shaking his head.

Mirai: I'm sorry Bakugo-kun. But he lost that privilege when he started killing villains.

Hearing the reasoning, Bakugo stormed his way back to his room before kicking a chair to the side as it smashed to the wall, breaking to pieces.

Eri: Mama....

Eri hugged  Momo by her leg as Momo scooped her right there before rubbing her back in circles.

Momo: Shhh. It's okay my baby. Your papa is just being stupid at the moment.

Momo tried to reassure her but failed to do so as she too was overwhelmed by her emotions.

Kaminari: But wait! If Y/n is treated as a villain then how about Midoriya?!

Hearing her boyfriend's name, Ochako quickly perked up towards the next statement.

Mirai: Fortunately, Midoriya-kun is working with the other heroes and has been given the clear.

Albeit relief, Ochako still couldn't stand the fact that her boyfriend too left her alone like how I did with Momo.

Kirishima: But it isn't fair! Yeah I know he's on a massacre but treating him like a villain from the get go is just too much!

Mirai: Yes I know Kirishima-kun. But do you realize what his actions resulted in?

He asked towards the whole class as they too were asking the questions before Shoto answered as he leaned onto the wall.

Shoto: It's the heroes right?

He stated as all of them turned towards the bi-coloured hair boy.

Mina: What do you mean?

Shoto: It is as what it is. Do you understand the difference in ideology that Y/n and the other heroes preached?

That moment, where they understood his reference.

Shoto: It means that a part of the hero society started to accept his ideology of killing villains. His actions spoke louder than words in the sense of "Annihilating villains" instead of just capturing them because that gave the probability that they can escaped again. He went with the easiest route: Killing them. Especially in these tough times, the public now trust Y/n more than the heroes in saving them. If this goes on, not only villains we have to worry about but a civil war can eradicate. Those who supported Y/n and those on the other side.