Season 3: Aftermath

A/N: Thank you for tuning for today's chapter! I hope wherever you are safe from this pandemic! Anyway, please vote ⭐ if you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave a comment 💬 on your thoughts on this chapter! 

ᖇᗴᗪ ᔕ丅ᖇIᑎǤᔕ ᗝᖴ ᖴᗩ丅ᗴ

Y/n POV

Darkness.

It was the time where I found myself in the middle of the universe.

Star's shining brightly with every direction I look.

I look towards myself to find that I was covered with black smoke only my eyes and palms were visible

???: Arara, looks like you're finally awake.

A sudden voice interrupted my thoughts as I turned to the side. A sudden figure emerged from a black swirl of tornado. He looked like he had a frail body. White long messy hair and green eyes.

And that exact moment I realized who this was: Yoichi Shigaraki. The first user of One For All. Rogue's first master.

I tried to speak before I forgot that my mouth was unavailable to use

I tried to speak before I forgot that my mouth was unavailable to use. Yoichi laughed seeing the awkwardness that the way I wanted to communicate with him. He then ruffled my hair even he needed to tip toe due to the difference between our height.

Yoichi: There there. You don't need to say anything. I'm just here to explain some things to you. About my past, about Rogue's past. About on why Rogue chose you.

When a sudden light came over me before his memories flooded within me.

ᖇᗴᗪ ᔕ丅ᖇIᑎǤᔕ ᗝᖴ ᖴᗩ丅ᗴ

I opened my eyes slowly before readjusting the lighting only to see the city of Japan being destroyed. I widened my eyes before looking everywhere only to find rubbles and pieces of building everywhere.

Rogue: Rika-chan! Hang in there!

That voice! Rogue!

I quickly ran towards the voice to see Rogue hugging what looks like a Nomu?