Filler: The Red Dawn

A/N: Thank you for tuning for today's chapter! I hope wherever you are safe from this pandemic! Anyway, please vote if you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave a comment 💬 on your thoughts on this chapter!

SMALL LEMON BELOW! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

ᖇᗴᗪ ᔕ丅ᖇIᑎǤᔕ ᗝᖴ ᖴᗩ丅ᗴ

I tried to open my eyes but felt something wrapping it around.

I tried to scream for help but was gagged by a piece of clothing that smelled too musky to be just a normal clothing. Also, I tasted something juicy and sticky as I tried to fit it in.

I tried to move my only arm but was pinned on top of my head.

It seems that I was on a bed with someone on top of me.

*PLAP! PLAP! PLAP!

Momo: MMFff, fuck ~ that feels so good! I can feel you filling me up inside with your hot cum again~!

Immediately I came to my sense who was on top of me and what she was doing.

I was being raped by my own girlfriend.

Me: Mmf! MMMFFF!!!

I tried to make her stop but was futile as she held me, pinning my hand on top of my head with the other hand choking my neck.

Momo: See? It must feel really good for you. Judging by how hard you're clenching your teeth with my panties inside your mouth.

Wait, so her panties is inside my mouth!?

Momo: Ooh, Imagine our tongues fighting for dominance as you shot more and more cum into my womb ~! It's enough to make me regret not to fuck you sooner.

With enough strength, I spitted Momo's panties outside my mouth with drools on the other side of my mouth. Panting like having the soul sucked out of my body.

Me: M-Momo.. P-Please s-stop... I-I can't fe-feel my pelvis any-anymore....

*CLICK!

I felt her palm created something before wrapping it around me, choking me with a collar she just created.

Momo can only cackled at my pleas before she started humping faster on my pelvis making me groan while arching my back on the bed. Seeing my reaction, she pulled me by the collared closer to her as she kissed me roughly.

Me: !!!!

Momo: I know you wanted this baby. You were asking for it, the way you kept holding me below the waist earlier. Every little sperm you're going to pour into my overflowing pussy is my chance to get impregnate! By tomorrow, I'll be a mommy!

I gritted my teeth before I felt Momo forced my mouth to be opened and pushed her panties soaked in her juices and kept it locked inside my oral cavern.

Momo: Ahhn~ I can almost feel another load shooting up your shaft! Do you like that? The thought of breeding me? Your mouth might be saying no but your heavy balls want to give me a big, fat, crempie YES ~!

Me: N-No... I-

I muffled my voice through the soaked panties before Momo pushed me harder onto the bed before roughly kissing me with her panties on my mouth.

Momo: Why can't you get with the picture here? Your dick wouldn't be this rock hard if you didn't want to get fucked, so...

*PLAP! PLAP! PLAP!