Season 5: Work Studies second bout

A/N: Thank you for tuning for today's chapter! I hope wherever you are safe from this pandemic! Anyway, please vote if you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave a comment 💬 on your thoughts on this chapter!

ᖇᗴᗪ ᔕ丅ᖇIᑎǤᔕ ᗝᖴ ᖴᗩ丅ᗴ

Today marks the first day of our Work Studies which means my first day working with my lovely wife Momo. 

Anya: I like peanuts!

Oh yeah. I forgot that today also marks the first day we're sending Eri to a public school. I looked downwards to see a girl around Eri's age with bright green eyes and pink hair talking to Eri. She was wearing a black sailor uniform and she does look cute.

 She was wearing a black sailor uniform and she does look cute

Eri: I-like apples!

Eri, albeit shyly was trying her best to communicate outside us. I smiled at her courage as I turned back towards her homeroom and to my surprise it was Todoroki's sister, Fuyumi.

Fuyumi: Don't worry, I'll make sure Eri will be able to make friends by the end of today.

Momo: Thank you so much sensei. We're actually quite skeptical to send Eri this early but knowing it's for the better good, we have to make a decision.

Soon, after all documents were legalized, we waved back at Eri and her new friend, Anya alongside Fuyumi as we walked outside the school. Getting ready for our first patrol together.

Me: Be a good girl okay Eri? We'll pick you up after school so don't worry about it.

Eri: O-Okay papa. E-Eri will try her best!

I smiled at her before kissing her forehead and thus marks the start of our new schedule.

Momo: Are you really okay patrolling during the day? I don't want to disrupt your night patrol because of me.

Momo said in her concern tone as I giggled at her cute behavior.

Me: Don't worry sweetie. Anything for you.

I ruffled her hair as we started walking  around the neighborhood. But it's not without some people recognizing who I was.

Person 1: Hey, isn't that Arcane?

Person 2: Wow it's really Arcane!

Person 3: Who's that beside him?

Person 4: Maybe it's his girlfriend?

I smirked a bit at the last comment as Momo was blushing from the public's eye.

Me: Aww~ Is someone shy~?

I teased her a bit with a playful tone only to get smacked by Momo on the head.

Momo: B-Baka! We're working! Stop playing around!