Filler: A day in the dorms

A/N: Thank you for tuning for today's chapter! I hope wherever you are safe from this pandemic! Anyway, please vote if you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave a comment 💬 on your thoughts on this chapter!

ᖇᗴᗪ ᔕ丅ᖇIᑎǤᔕ ᗝᖴ ᖴᗩ丅ᗴ

Y/n POV

Morning sucks and that's a fact. Moreover when you had to open your eyes until 4 in the morning.

Izuku and I had just entered the living room in the middle of the afternoon after a deep slumber from last night's patrol. We did encounter some muggers, drug bust etc. Just your typical night activities. It's kinda weird how opened and closed attacks differs with time differences.

Momo: Oh Y/n, good morning! Do you want breakfast? Wait, it's already in the afternoon so lunch?

My eyes opened to see Momo smiling at me. I gazed into her eyes as she smiled warmly at me. How cute and innocent she looked but it was the opposite what I was feeling at the moment. My mind was nothing but innocent. Without second thoughts, I lunged forward before smashing my lips against her.

Momo: Y-Y/n!? What are you doing!?

Me: Sorry Momo, but I miss you so much. Please let me have this.

It was true. Due to our different schedules where she worked during the day and I worked during the night, we never had time for ourselves. And it was only for a week. When she came back from Ryukyu's agency, I was getting ready for my patrol. I never had the time to recharge myself back from Momo's touch.

I attacked her mouth, rediscovering her inner cavern as I fought for dominance with her tongue. Her wet slimy insides turned me on even more as I grabbed her handful ass as I started to massage it. Without me noticing, my hips started to grind against her as I pushed her against the wall. Her sweet moans were music to my ears knowing I hit the right spot.

Eri: Aunty Kyoka, Aunty Himiko, why is mama and papa eating each other out? And why is papa's hands all over Mama? They are not fighting right?

I froze as I heard my sweet little snowball's voice from the side. I quickly turned my head around to see that EVERYONE was present ranging from Class 1-A to Class 1-B. I panicked before turning back towards Momo who was blushing furiously as she was panting from being turned on by my assault.

Me: Wait! This is a misunderstanding!

I waved my hands trying to calm people down as I saw Kaminari, Mineta and Tsuburaba grinding their teeth in agony. Some snickered some were blushing.

Jiro: What misunderstanding is that you should keep it to your own pants!

Himiko: Ara ara ~ Y/n so naughty ~

The two of them were not helping! I backed myself to the wall as Momo was busy cupping her cheeks smiling pervertedly leaning against the wall. I was about to get killed by Kyoka for 'defiling' her best friend before another voice interrupted us.

Ochako: Deku-kun! What are you doing!?

Her voice brought some light onto us as we turned our heads towards Ochako who was being kissed roughly on the lips. He slammed her onto the wall as he started to rub her body in all places. Up to the point he got both hands inside Ochako's black tank top.

Izuku then started kissing her neck, giving hickeys along the way before his eyes focused on hers. He even managed to grab one of her breasts before caressing it resulting in some sweet Ochako moans.

Izuku: I miss you Ochako ~ You looks so delicious ~

Why does this looked similar?

Izuku did looked delirious from his droopy eyes. Must be the toll of staying up too late doing patrols. He wasn't thinking straight like I did with Momo. Was it because they were like drugs? Maybe they were, Momo is mine and Ochako is Izuku's.